Good conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent on frizzies, but not heavy on my fine hair.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had curly frizzy hair that drys out fast.But now that I have this wonderful conditioner I have had no problems with my crazy hair it leaves it silky smooth and still gives me bouncy curls!!!My husband noticed the change in my hair right away and has not stop touching my curls ^_^ He and I both are very happy with this conditioner and I will be back to buy it again and not just for me but for my friends to.

Nice smell!

Posted by LoveLife on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like my hair after this conditioner. It is really shiny and soft. And it is so much easier to manage it!

Excellent

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent result on my poor hair. Nice bottle - 473ml for a very good price. My hair became dull and dry becausevof heating but this conditioner gets them back to live.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product. my scalp it not itchy any more!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using per label has my dry scalp healed. Makes the comb go right through the hair. Strong fragrance but mellow.

Seems to help hair grow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband refuses to use any other conditioner! We both love it, but he swears by it! He has dry scalp and this really seems to help with that. Also, I notice that when I use this product consistently, my hair seems to grow much faster! People always comment on how long its getting!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and makes my hair soft and smooth without making my hair greasy.

Natural Jojoba Conditioner, Scalp Balancing Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Air Conditioning liked. Makes hair more dense and smooth. But it is beginning to have effect is not instantaneous, but gradually after about five minutes after application.

Does a Nice Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner has a sweet fragrance. It keeps my hair healthy looking and very manageable. I will keep buying it.