Help

Love the Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Lavender is the favorite for the female scent.

Doesn't hold back the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very keen to try this because of the aluminium scare, but after 3 hours I reek of sweat. and I don't sweat much! I can't wear the same top twice, because the smell sits in it. Not very happy :(

Gave a rash in my pits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since several deodorants burn and create rashes on my skin, I must apparently have sensitive skin. This deodorant left my skin burning and peeling. If you encountered the same issue with other deodorants, then you will likely suffer the same fate with this one.

Quite average

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not much scent

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It lasts for a while, and it smells good. I'm guessing it'll have to be reapplied on hot days, though, and it feels fairly wet and leaves white marks.

Not For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell is just fine, texture is fine, and I didn't even notice any white residue left on clothes or skin. However, my underarms were sticky almost immediately and have remained that way throughout the day. I cannot stand that feeling and had the same experience with Tom's of Maine Deodorant. At least I tried it. I'm sticking to Crystal Deoderant because it works better and has no sticky feeling at all!!!

Strange fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant stays pretty well but the scent is definitely not for me. It has an almost medicinal smell to it which can be quite unpleasant.

amazing deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the touch of this product.

All time fav!

Posted by jilldleo on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, best smell and feel on my skin!

An excellent product. Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love the soft and calming lavender smell