Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

No aluminum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent deodorant.

All natural and it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

A natural deodorant that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since I'm allergic to aluminium it's hard to buy a good deodorant without it, the only options usually are in spray form, which do not hold very well. Of course with Jason natural I still have to re-apply if is hot or if I sweat more, but the other ones i tried i have to re-apply no matter what. I'm definitely going to re-order!

Works well, no irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin

Nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is very ok for me, but I need to apply it twice in the hot summer days. It has a fresh smell which I find very pleasant and prefer it to the apricot one. It's very hard to finish up, mine has about 8months now and I still have some left, and I use it every single day.

Really nice neutral smelling stick ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... for your armpits. I'm a man and use this, doesn't smell too feminine. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

It;s work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried a lot of different deodorants that don't contain Aluminum Zirconium before, most of them did not work for me. Jason deodorant is the fist that really work. I went for a run on hot morning and deodorant did it job very well.