nice cream

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this product as a gift for my mom. She has dry irritated skin and was looking for a natural product to help. And I should say it helps! After using it for a while she noticed an immediate difference! Хороший зволожуючий крем. Купляла на подарунок для мами. Їй сподобався. Не знаю як щодо зморшок, але суху шкіру зволожує на відмінно.

I love this creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have dry irritated skin in the winter and was looking for a natural product to help. I purchased this and started using it and noticed an immediate difference. Ultra-comforting is a correct description for this creme; when I put it on it just makes my skin feel better, plus I haven't had the dry skin problems that I've dealt with in previous years. I will keep on buying this and recommend it to anyone I know.

Jason Natural Ale Vera Ultr-Comforting, Moisturizing Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Although it says it is okay to use as a face moisturizer, it left my face a little ruddy. However, I live in a very very very dry climate and my back, legs, and arms sometimes sting with the dryness and this cream stopped that immediately and lasts all day long.

Very good moisture keeping cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used organic oils and handmade cosmetics for a while, but I feel it is not enough to keep my skin moisture for this dry&cold season. Now, I am very satisfied using this creme. I usually use this cream directly after washing my face, and put on some olive oil. It is the simplest and works very well.

Jason Aloe Vera Moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over 10 years and its great! I was happy to discover that i could get it from iHerb for a quarter of the price it retails for in New Zealand. Great Service also :) Thank you

Me and my girlfriend have used this for over...

Posted by acumen on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... a year and wouldn't change it for anything. We have to have many jars of this in storage, right at hand when the old jar has run empty. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

MY NEW LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and have gone through about 6 tubs! So good for senstive skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Soothing and awesome

Posted by HerbWizard on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't rave enough about this stuff. I have sensitive skin, and since using this cream (mostly on my face and hands), I have seen an overall decrease in redness, irritation and acne. My face looks smoother and clearer. I've never used a better face cream! My hands get extremely dry and chapped in the winter, to the point where it is painful. This stuff actually gets rid of the pain and heals my skin incredibly. The best part is, a little dab goes a long way, so a tub should last quite a while. It's very moisturizing and rich without making your skin feel greasy. Plus the fragrance is very subtle, fresh and natural. I'm ordering a second tub very soon.

The only cream I need

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for many years, always returning to it after trying other products. Keeps my face and body soft and moisturized.

a nice light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this for my face in the morning, it absorbs quickly without any heavy feeling to it and has a soft fresh scent.