Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for two years now and it has helped restore balance in my hair. I felt I had completely damaged my scalp by using commercial shampoos for a life time, that made my scalp completely dry (I thought I had dandruff for years), with lots of irritation and itchiness. It came to a point that my scalp was bleeding from dryness and irritation. I also suffered from very greasy hair, by the end of the day it was awful. Now I have a very moisturized scalp with gorgeous long shinny hair and it never gets greasy, I wash my hair every 3 days now and my hair looks great. Would highly recommend it to scalp sufferers!

Leaves hair soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera shampoo leaves my hair soft and helps my itchy scalp. It is hard for me to find products I am not sensitive to.

Very disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just checked and they do have SLS in their products. WILL NEVER BUY ANY JASON'S products EVER AGAIN... As people have mentioned previously... I completely trusted this company without checking the label. Today I was checked by accident and after I used this product for a year I realized they have sodium lauryl sulfate...which is the cheap version of SLS. It's truly a scam!

Wonderful but spilled

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We always order this shampoo and love it. Unfortunately this time it spilled all over our box as it only had a small piece of tape on the lid, and no ziplock to contain the spill. Usually iherb is superb at wrapping the products securely.

Jason Natural, Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo, 16 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried it for a first time. It’s hard to say whether or not I like it. Because of having more natural ingredients in it, it does not lather easily. However, I would like to be able to buy a shampoo that is 100% organic.

so so ............

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so so, don't buy this shampoo, there are a lot better in iHerb.

My favourite shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this mild moisture shampoo. Use with Jason's aloe vera conditioner if you want best result. but I always am not satisfied with iHerb's careless packaging.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

leaves hair clean and fresh, not heavy

Not moisturising but cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to a moisturising shampoo but this makes my hair clump during the wash. However, the clump was easily undone with a rich conditioner and I must say the conditioning effect felt better after the good clean. So I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

I will never purchase again this shampoo

Posted by MyBeautiful on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just finished the bottle and this makes my hair clump during the wash, I tried many time to give chances, but another thing that I noticed is dandruff! For my hair and my scalp is not good. I prefer Desert Essence products.