The best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! After all these years of trying countless other products, my dandruff is finally under control.

Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a good cleaning shampoo but one that doesn't upset my scalp ph and cause dandruff. I'd been using a German product called Sebamed for years, which works really well, but contains SLS. I tried various non-SLS products but found that they either don't clean properly and leave your scalp feeling greasy, or they were too strong and caused dandruff. Then I found this about 2 years ago, and have been using it ever since. Really great product. The whole family is using it now, so we order a bottle every month.

Great Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. Your hair feels soft and the smell is great. No more itchy scalp!

Excellent

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent result on my poor hair. Nice bottle - 473ml for a very good price. My hair became dull and dry becausevof heating but this shampoo gets them back to live.

The smell is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love the smell of this product, makes my hair good smelling and shiny. It also helped it grow faster, and it seemed healthier after I had used it for a while.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Product is good, but only if you have really dry hair, if your hair is has a little natural oil, this may not be the best, But I use Jason Hair products and think they are the best.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and I like how well it cleans my scalp. I don't have to worry about dandruff anymore. I originally bought this to keep dandruff down so my hair can grow, but we'll see if that works! I could use it forever!

completely pleased!

Posted by MssAri on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very curly hair. I stopped using shampoo for a year because all were just too harsh on my scalp and hair. They would strip all of my natural oil and left my hair brittle. This is the best shampoo I have used thus far! It removes the buils up and leaves your hair feeling really clean w/o the dryness! My new shampoo...

vrey good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i use it together with Jason scalp balancing shampoo. they work really well together. my hair looks much healthier since i started using them

great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for a few years and it has kept my dry scalp under control. I really like it.