Heavy & Greasy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I made the mistake of purchasing two bottles of this stuff because it 'sounded'good - WRONG! First of all, it doesn't lather or 'clean' the hair & scalp that I know of; it just keeps adding more oil without ever rinsing away the previous residue. What you get is extremely HEAVY, Weighted Down, GREASY Hair - at least I did!! Will need to clarify your hair at least twice after only one shampoo to rid it of the heavy oily residue. I gave this two stars only because my husband doesn't mind using it (he has thinning hair on top & front and it makes his hair look shiny & fuller). Women, don't waste your money - they make great toothpaste [power smile], try that instead.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

He probado un par de shampoo´s sin sulfatos, y este es el que más me ha gustado, en el envase dice que son solo ingredientes orgánicos, hace bastante espuma, y deja el pelo suave, el olor es aceptable y cunde muchísimo. La relación Calidad - Precio es excelente!!. Definitivamente lo volveré a comprar, sin duda.

Clean hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't sud as much as regular shampoo...BUT it also doesn't have all the junk like it either, so it's a great buy!

It makes my hair shine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The smell is great!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great smelling, keep the hair soft and healthy.

too perfumey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

overpowering perfume smell, otherwise ok

So oily

Posted by Gdaiva on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it, cuz it makes my hair very oily

Dirty Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this shampoo at all and I normally love sulfate free shampoo. This one made my hair feel gummy, dirty, and heavy.

Heavy, filmy shampoo

Posted by Mearced on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This weighed down my straight fine hair and seemed to cause a heavy, oily film on it. My husband has curly hair and he did not like it either! Smells good though.

Wonderful