Nope

Posted by KatySeventy on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It reeks! The smell is quite chemical when used in the shower. It gets better when the hair dries, but still. The scent ends up as a fake flowery smell. The texture is gelatinous, which makes it "hard" to rinse. I might be unfair, as I'm currently nursing and obviously loose hairs as a result of that, but I feel I loose a lot of hair when using this shampoo compared to my other brands. i won't buy again, and I'm uncertain I'll even spend the bottle. Dissappointing, as I'm a (ex-?)fan of Jason.

I do not recommend

Posted by karinake on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At the first moment, the smell seems too strong, but after using I understood that I love it, but it woldn't fit for everyone, so be careful. It washes very good and hair stays soft, but I find it too expensive, because not all of components are natural. I would say, it is not worth its price.

Smells so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives a natural volume, does lather up. And it smells soooo good. Not overpowering to your nose.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feeling fresh & smell good

very good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love it. since i tried it for first time, i am buing onlry this one. realy good for thin hair.

Gentle scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gives my hair a nice volume and it's not over powering scent.

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I quite like this shampoo to give my fine hair a bit more fullness and it also has a lovely smell which is always nice.

LET DRY HAIR