This is Not natural!

Posted by Reviewer1139980 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believed the 'natural' hype. Bought it, used it and it left a sticky itchy film on my face and burned my eyes. I read the ingredients and it contains parabens! Parabens cause cancer and most countries do not allow their use in cosmetics and creams. I'm phasing out all my cosmetics which contain it and it's not easy, they're everywhere. But in a product which says it is all natural!!

Just okay...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well, I really wanted to like these pads, but they just do not deliver well enough. They are blissfully fragrance-free, but they stung my eyelids, and did not completely remove my non-waterproof makeup. Will not repurchase.

Fair

Posted by Reviewer3329722 on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product removes only about 50% of my make up. It's good for a quick refresher to the face, but certainly does not remove enough of the make up to warrant buying it again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Removes my eye makeup without any irritation.

Works

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has certain smell to some kind of oils. Doesn't feel too oily to the skin. At first sight I thought the wipes were too small, but incredibly I only needed one single wipe to clean my entire face! For full coverage foundation you might need two. It's gentle to the skin and the wipe is soft, so it doesn't scratch my skin. Should use cleanser after. I don't know if I would repurchase as the amount is not comfortable. They last long but I'd like something it last at least 6 months... The product is, over all, very good although the smell is not my fave, but it's light, so I don't mind.

decent

Posted by Reviewer2613687 on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good for removing face make-up but not mascara...

Stings my eyelids

Posted by Reviewer2466313 on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the other Jason products I've used, but this one just doesn't work for me. After taking off eye makeup with it, it left a distinct stinging sensation. I've stopped using it for that and use it on the rest of my face, but as another reviewer also mentioned, it leaves an odd-feeling sticky residue on the skin.

make up remover

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good gentle for eyes,very small in size.doesn't dry out skin,infact feels slightly oily.convenient for travel but my favourite is still desert essence tea tree pads.

Just O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2292186 on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got these after reading good reviews and great ingredient list however, the pads a re tiny and you need at least 2-3 to get your whole face.

Terrible, painful and awful product

Posted by Reviewer3146950 on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not one to write product reviews, normally things are good enough or great but this is SO TERRIBLE that I'm making an exception. This burned my eyes, made my skin tingle and burn and feel tight. I woke up with very angry and puffy eyes. I tried them again just to ensure it was in fact these and not a new reaction to my mascara (the same brand I've been using for almost 5 years) and had the same experience. Definitely do not recommend.