Gentle but require frequent application

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's gentle to use on kids and babies. I used it on mine! I like the smell which is light. Other plus are the mist spray for easy application and safety lock so that kids can't spray it accidentally. Convenient and handy bottle size to keep your bag for outings. The down side is that it requires frequent application (instructions did say apply every 2 hours). >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Im very pleased with this product. Works against bugs, smells very nice, light citronella. Not Greasy at all. I have went through 2 bottles and not a single bite on adults or children. my only complaint is the pump on one bottle broke. no big deal, its still an awesome product!

works nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it for my 4 year daughter and myself and it worked well. The smell is bit strong though... Given the affordable price with great performance, I would buy it again.

Strong-smelling but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in one of those areas where the air is thick with mosquitos at certain times of the year. Still, the yardwork needs to be done. I ordered this for my son, but he hates the smell, so I use it. I'm not fond of the smell either, but it's better than those chemically mosquito repellents, and it certainly works against the mosquitos. Good product!

It works to shoo away fruit fly in my office

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell not strong. Mild smell. And it works.

Jason

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my GD

Works well for a natural repellant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This helps when I'm outside in mosquito season. It isn't as effective as DEET or other chemical repellents but I don't use those because I don't like exposing myself to harsh chemicals. I get a bite or two but I do notice a big improvement over not using anything. It smells decent too. Doesn't bother sensitive skin. It stays effective for at least a couple of hours.

Helps repel...very temp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Results short lasting. Scent is pleasant/herbal.

I like this because it's orgarnic. but,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell and it's quite hard to spray every 3 hours.

Ok