Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer3054954 on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Atempting to avoid petroleum based cream products, I searched for an alternative. Can't live withut this! Went thru breast cancer surgery, radiation, with all the attending soreness, then shingles of the eye, forehead, scalp. I have a jar in each room of the house, as it soothes the sting from the shingles. I use it all over after a shower! PLEASE CONTINUE TO CARRY THIS PRODUCT.

Will not order it again

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It feels a bit heavier than similar products, and it takes too long to be absorved.I gave it a try for 30 days, and I was not happy.Will not order this one again.

Your skin will thank you.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used this on my face for several years now. Keeps it soft and healthy looking.

On my 2nd tub

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin but I don't find this cream too heavy for my face. It moisturises my dry areas really well and doesn't make oily areas more oily. Hence I purchased another tub!

not good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin needs it very much to feel a bit moisturized.

Good basic cream.

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The structure of the firm, is absorbed quickly. Excellent for dry skin. Smell neutral. Bought for my mom. Visit my page for more reviews...

Terrible (at least for me)

Posted by Reviewer2301366 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never had skin reactions to any lotion or creme in my life - except from this product. My face (well, a half of it, because I took a caution not to apply the creme to my entire face) turned red seconds after applying it, which, of course, made me very nervous. Luckily, in the morning my skin looked fine again. I must note, however, that my mom did not have any problems from it, at least so far, after a single application.

Jason Natural 5,000 IU Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2037589 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Same jar pictured as previous one ordered but what a world of difference!!! Original purchase had 25,000 IU opposed to new 5,000 and the two can hardly be compared. Feel as if Jason first lured customers with quality products but is changing their ingredients, no doubt to be cost effective. Truth is I'd pay a bit more for the original as it's MUCH better, and I really thought I'd be reordering the same. Very disappointed!!! Definitely won't reorder this 5,000 IU product. (1 star)

The best.

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my third order of this product. Wouldn't be without it. Especially in winter when dryness is always a problem.

Best Face Moisturizer I've Tried

Posted by 4674110962008619232 on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cream is beyond amazing! Seems to work wonders for my combination skin (and I live in a tropical/humid climate too). I used to get frequent spots but it has lessened dramatically now. Not only has my skin tone evened out and the texture become more supple, but I've noticed a certain healthy glow and my skin feels matte all day long. I use it at night after cleansing and in the morning, splash my face with water and apply more cream if my skin feels tight - that's it, good to go for the rest the day.