Great shampoo but not as natural as I'd like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

5* for the shampoo, but only 3* for its ingredients. The Jason Natural Treatment Shampoo leaves my often oily hair feeling soft and clean. This shampoo has a lot less toxic chemicals in it compared to traditional shampoos, however I was disappointed to find that it still rated 6/10 on EWG's (Environmental Working Group) website due to containing Retinyl Acetate (Vitain A acetate) which isn't good for you. If you find this review helpful, please LIKE it.

Incredible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After 1/2 bottle, my dandruff (resistant to salicylic acid, coal tar extract, zinc-p, you name it) is gone. Hair shedding (falling out, post-pregnancy) and breakage are gone as well. I will continue to use this for the rest of my life! Thank you for a great product and great service. Carol Ann-NY

Stops Itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the greatest shampoo. I had an itchy spot that was driving me crazy. All the dermatologist could only recommend was steroid medicine. I read the reviews of others who had used Jason's shampoo and tried it. It works wonderfully- no more itchy scalp, great manageable hair and great light fragrance that doesn't linger.

Good shampoo but...

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a gentle good shampoo without the strong smell of tea tree oil, though it is called tea tree shampoo. The product arrived in HK with a little bit leaking out. Overall speaking, the shampoo cleans scalp deeply and comfortably, with a relaxing fragrance. Price wise, it is one-third cheaper than that sold in Hong Kong. Yet, don't expect miracles to happen as it won't help you regrow the hair,

Хороший шампунь от перхоти. Good shampoo from dandruff.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Покупался для супруга от перхоти. Удивительно, но очень хорошо помог. Перхоть пропала, нет зуда. Волосы отлично выглядят, появился объём. Шампунь пахнет сильно чайным деревом. На волосах после мытья остается приятный легкий освежающий аромат. Пенится средне. Рекомендую для покупки. It was bought for the spouse from dandruff. Surprisingly, but very well helped. Dandruff was gone, there is no itch. Hair perfectly look, there was a volume. Shampoo smells as strongly tea tree. On hair after washing there is a pleasant light refreshing aroma. Foams so-so. I recommend for purchase.

Stops the itch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo helped me with scalp itching. It almost stopped instantly after one use. Would recommend it!!

try this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great for deep cleansing and removing build-up from hair also helps with dry or itchy scalp

Well this is not what I've espected

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After amazing results with Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, I've decided to try this shampoo. And it was a mistake. I have dandruff induced by seborrheic dermatitis, and Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo cleared it immediately, and it stayed that way. When I started with this one, small amounts of dandruff appeared again. I will give it a little bit of time, until my shipment arrives with Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, after that, no more this one.

Dries my hair

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This one dried my hair. Not sure if it's effective as my scalp is still flaky and dry.

Safer Dandruff Control

Posted by rabbit on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This natural scalp normalizing shampoo is very effective. The tea tree oil does a great job at controlling dandruff. There are so many harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works perfectly and you won’t be compromising your health. Jason also makes a conditioner to use with it, but I found that my hair did better with just the shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is contained in a plastic bottle and tea tree oil can eat through plastic. It really should be in glass.