Even my husband uses it now!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to switch to a fluoride free, natural toothpaste and after much research and ingredient researching settled on this one. Whilst the non-minty taste compared to regular toothpaste took a few times to get used to, the consistency is great and my teeth feel clean and my mouth feels fresh after using it. I would also add my mouth feels less dry than with commercial toothpaste. Best of all though is after my hubby calling me a hippy for switching I now know he's using it too as the same empty Colgate tube has been sitting in our bathroom for almost a year now! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I go out of my way to buy this brand and here's why: at first I was concerned about using a toothepaste without floride - but floride is getting a VERY bad rap these days. Now the anti-bacterial formula in THIS toothpaste is as good or better than floride. It does a great job of keeping my teeth fresh and clean. If I'm having gum pain due to particles getting in and around my crowns and bridgework, I just head to the sink and brush with "Jason" - and the pain goes away. This is MY brand from now on! I have total confidence in it and can say NO more crest - NO more floride!!

Jason Sea Fresh Spearmint Toothpaste

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice-tasting toothpaste to use. Soft spearmint flavor; not too strong. It would never burn your mouth like some other mints. This one doesn't do anything for whitening the teeth, however. Also, it has an extremely odd quirk in that the paste doesn't all melt down and foam out - some "clumps" of it stay in your toothbrush instead of all coming out in your mouth while brushing, so at the end, you have to rinse your toothbrush and shake it a couple of times, and the remaining toothpaste will then fall out in the sink in little clumps -- some rinses down the drain easily, but other clumps of it stick to the sink and are hard to get off. Very messy and too much trouble; I will not buy this toothpaste again because of this.

Best Toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Carrageenan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family, including a young child, has been using this toothpaste for 3 years. Back then I was not familiar with carrageenan. I was recommending this to a friend and wanted to send her the ingredient list when I found carrageenan was included. I will not be using this anymore until the ingredients are totally safe.

Kathleen McMahon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this toothpaste for at least two years. This is the best toothpaste on the market. My dental hygienist cannot believe my gums and teeth are so good. I owe good dental health to Jason.

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quite a pleasant toothpaste! After using it I feel my teeth are really clean, and I cannot say that about all supermarket brands I used before. The breath stays fresh for long too! And the tube is quite big. I'll order again.

Sea Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste. Not strong enough. Its not unpleasant. I just prefer my toothpaste to also act as a mouthwash.

Not for sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very good, but makes my sensitive teeth even MORE sensitive. I had to stop using it, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and foams up good too. many natural toothpastes don't foam up very good or taste very good but this does both.