BLAHHH!! Don't do it!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, this is the third flavorI've used. The others were great and I wanted to try Something new. This actually made my mouth feel more filthy after I used it!! I'm not kidding. It's thick and tastes like swamp water. It coats the mouth and takes a long time for the flavor to go away. I even tried it a few times to give a fair shot. I Wish I had a photo of my boyfriends face after he used it. And we are not fussy people! I will not order this kind again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

takes getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Okay, this tastes a bit unusual at first and takes a few rinses to get used to. However, after that it's hard not to love it! One key: be sure to dilute it per the instructions. I wear a night guard, which has a tendency to contribute to extra-bad morning breath. When I use the Jason mouthwash before bed my husband says he doesn't notice my breath the next morning. It also works very well for cleaning/soaking the guard.

Non-Intense

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most will love this due to its Low intensity. Feels Wonderful.

packs a punch

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very concentrated mouth wash with a pleasant taste and almost immediate difference in gum health.

Tastes OK.

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I'll buy this again, but it seems like it is good quality. I like the ingredients, but the taste is not too desirable. Imagine salt water, baking soda, grapefruit seed extract, and spearmint. There you go.

Odd Taste

Posted by Reviewer3295955 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The mouthwash does seem to leave the mouth feeling clean but it has a taste you have to get used to. It kind of reminds me of Flat Coke with mint.

Nasty tasting

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hard to use because of the taste and seems to make your saliva stick together which makes it difficult to expel.

Absolutely Revolting!

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this product as an alternative to ordinary OTC, chemically treated mouthwashes. I was eager but skeptical - I've tried natural mouthwashes before and was inevitably disappointed. Unfortunately, the Jason mouthwash proved no different. My first capful was a disgusting experience - a horrid, rotten taste explosion that did not readily subside after spitting this awful substance down the drain. Gag!

Tastes good, works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for freshening your breath. Will buy again.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best mouthwash ever! will never use another, switched over from another natural brand that uses xylitol but i wanted this one for the sea salt, great for healing. tastes a little funky but it needs to be diluted 1:1 so cost wise it's excellent value and will last ages! awesome product, please keep in stock forever and ever.