BLAHHH!! Don't do it!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok, this is the third flavorI've used. The others were great and I wanted to try Something new. This actually made my mouth feel more filthy after I used it!! I'm not kidding. It's thick and tastes like swamp water. It coats the mouth and takes a long time for the flavor to go away. I even tried it a few times to give a fair shot. I Wish I had a photo of my boyfriends face after he used it. And we are not fussy people! I will not order this kind again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

takes getting used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Okay, this tastes a bit unusual at first and takes a few rinses to get used to. However, after that it's hard not to love it! One key: be sure to dilute it per the instructions. I wear a night guard, which has a tendency to contribute to extra-bad morning breath. When I use the Jason mouthwash before bed my husband says he doesn't notice my breath the next morning. It also works very well for cleaning/soaking the guard.

Non-Intense

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most will love this due to its Low intensity. Feels Wonderful.

packs a punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very concentrated mouth wash with a pleasant taste and almost immediate difference in gum health.

Tastes OK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I'll buy this again, but it seems like it is good quality. I like the ingredients, but the taste is not too desirable. Imagine salt water, baking soda, grapefruit seed extract, and spearmint. There you go.

Odd Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The mouthwash does seem to leave the mouth feeling clean but it has a taste you have to get used to. It kind of reminds me of Flat Coke with mint.

Nasty tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hard to use because of the taste and seems to make your saliva stick together which makes it difficult to expel.

Absolutely Revolting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this product as an alternative to ordinary OTC, chemically treated mouthwashes. I was eager but skeptical - I've tried natural mouthwashes before and was inevitably disappointed. Unfortunately, the Jason mouthwash proved no different. My first capful was a disgusting experience - a horrid, rotten taste explosion that did not readily subside after spitting this awful substance down the drain. Gag!

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all jason mouthwashes, all of them work surprisingly well, the taste is different other than that can't tell the difference between them. they do improve your breath for several hours. Highly recommended.

Tastes good, works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for freshening your breath. Will buy again.