BLAHHH!! Don't do it!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, this is the third flavorI've used. The others were great and I wanted to try Something new. This actually made my mouth feel more filthy after I used it!! I'm not kidding. It's thick and tastes like swamp water. It coats the mouth and takes a long time for the flavor to go away. I even tried it a few times to give a fair shot. I Wish I had a photo of my boyfriends face after he used it. And we are not fussy people! I will not order this kind again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Non-Intense

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most will love this due to its Low intensity. Feels Wonderful.

packs a punch

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very concentrated mouth wash with a pleasant taste and almost immediate difference in gum health.

takes getting used to

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Okay, this tastes a bit unusual at first and takes a few rinses to get used to. However, after that it's hard not to love it! One key: be sure to dilute it per the instructions. I wear a night guard, which has a tendency to contribute to extra-bad morning breath. When I use the Jason mouthwash before bed my husband says he doesn't notice my breath the next morning. It also works very well for cleaning/soaking the guard.

Tastes OK.

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I'll buy this again, but it seems like it is good quality. I like the ingredients, but the taste is not too desirable. Imagine salt water, baking soda, grapefruit seed extract, and spearmint. There you go.

Odd Taste

Posted by Reviewer3295955 on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The mouthwash does seem to leave the mouth feeling clean but it has a taste you have to get used to. It kind of reminds me of Flat Coke with mint.

Absolutely Revolting!

Posted by Reviewer1991512 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this product as an alternative to ordinary OTC, chemically treated mouthwashes. I was eager but skeptical - I've tried natural mouthwashes before and was inevitably disappointed. Unfortunately, the Jason mouthwash proved no different. My first capful was a disgusting experience - a horrid, rotten taste explosion that did not readily subside after spitting this awful substance down the drain. Gag!

Nasty tasting

Posted by Reviewer2373084 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hard to use because of the taste and seems to make your saliva stick together which makes it difficult to expel.

Part of a healthy team.

Posted by Reviewer1051751 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using this mouthwash after I experienced Jason Sea Fresh toothpaste. It is an excellent compliment to brushing, and especially makes my mouth feel completely healthy after flossing.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this mouthwash. So many other ones I've tried I had to throw away because I could not tolerate the taste. Very effective too!