Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shaving lotion is unbelievable. For years I've been using Nivea/Gilette, but I had to avoid the area between my chin and my neck or else I'd get cuts and pimples. With this I can shave with ease no cuts, nothing. It also smells good and cools your skin as you shave

Best skin shaving ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... lotion I have found to date. Try also the other Jason Natural's products, I highly recommend the body lotions! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Farido from Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product . Nice smell and very soft. untile now i used some shaving lotion . This is the best for me . I can not find like this here. thank you I herb

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to shave a few time per day, and have a sensitive skin. Now I use this for a shave at work in the afternoon. Works very well, even with cold water. No irritation or dry skin.

I think it's great

Posted by Maksim on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it's great

Pump Does Not Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Either pump was not functioning initially or was not well protected during shipping leading to small leakage and non-functioning pump upon receipt.

Jason Natural, 6-in-1 Beard and skin therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Leaves skin soft and does not leave the usual skin irritation from shaving. Good stuff. Took a couple of tries to get the thick lotion flowing out of the pump but once started it was just fine. Do not consider this a problem.

quick service,good shipping rate to Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product gives a great shave,but the down side is getting it out of the container,the pump is useless,I think because the lotion is too thick for the pump to handle,probably wont order again unless the maker can figure out a way to make it easier to use.

The best for my husband.

Posted by lipo4ka on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and glide shave.

lemmik

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tundub, et mehele meeldib, kiidab väga.