Gentle Yet Effective Remedy for Skin Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I will definitely buy this oil again. I used this product for about a month now and found it effective as a spot treatment for pimples and keeping skin clear. It is now part of my skincare routine. Add 1-2 drops of Tea Tree Oil to your skin cleanser for a boost of cleansing power. I also used it to treat fungal infection on the soles of my foot and the results are better than using Micatin or Lamisil. Now my soles are soft and clear of any infection.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We used this to treat my sons staph infection. So far it seems to be working quite well. I also use it for break-outs on my face. It works great.

Nail Tech

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent healing use on finger nail grooves one drop runs all round the nail groove use after manicure before massage.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

im not sure whether it is a real tea tree oil, because it has no sting when applied, only a very strong, horrible smell. Also it leaves the skind extremelly greasy that you can cook smth on your face right away, my acne havent gone anywhere as a matter of fact it only increased, next time will choose another brand, more realiable one..

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works very well.

for sinus infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in stream treatment and in baths for my sinus infection it works great it. I have also used it on my acne with good results. The most impressive result is for using it on warts which it has nearly taken mine away in almost 4 days.

TEA TREE OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

SEEMS TO BE HELPING MY ACNE PROBLEM. BEEN USING ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND FACE SEEMS TO BE CLEARING UP. ALSO GREAT FOR BITES, SCRAPES AND CUTS.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sadly i havn't had good experience with this product, it gives me a rash.

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great and safe organic tea tree oil I ever used. you'll buy only 3ml at same price here in Japan, what a steal. Thank you iHerb.com for a rasonable price.

Nice packaging on this little bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the design in that it dispenses only 1 or 2 small drops at a time. Love the scent of tea tree oil! I use it to heal and prevent athlete's foot.

1 2 3