Doesn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For some reason this stuff irritated my face.Havent tried any other aloe vera gel,so it may be that i'm just allergic.

Not suitable laser treated skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product stings the face. Redness immediately appears on the cheeks. Did my laser treatment a week ago. So my skin is new. Tried this product. Waited for 15min for the redness to go away, but it didn't. Had to wash away the product and apply my own moisturiser. And it has perfume! Bought 2 tube. Going to use it on my hair. Sure adds moisture to my dry hair.

Great Moisturizer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. However the ingredients listed on the website for this item are not the actual ingredients used. If you want a correct listing check the ingredients for the 16oz bottle.

Aloe Vera

Posted by willowman on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use aloe vera in the summer time it is great when i have been long time in the sun and put it to my skin what a feeling and this item is almost five time cheapers than the same aloe vera products what they sell here in finland

It is used after shaving! Используется после бритья!

Posted by Ludviga on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The husband threw all the cosmetics after shaving. It very much liked this gel with scarlet! Arranged everything: also began to smell, both a consistence, and action on skin after shaving! I am surprised and glad! Муж забросил все свои косметические средства после бритья. Ему очень понравился этот гель с алое! Устроило всё: и запах, и консистенция, и действие на кожу после бритья! Я удивлена и рада!

my best item for winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my best item for winter

[코맨후기] 아 이제품.. 최악이에요..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

일단, 바르면 너무너무 쓰라려요, 그리고.. 굉장히, 트러블이 많이생겨요, 게다가 너무 끈적거려서, 몸 신체 어느곳에도 바르기가 애매하네요~ 제이슨, 너무 실망스럽습니다.;;;

Smells not natural.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used this for soothing or mixture with oils. Sometimes it tingles, itches but goes away soon. But my brother said he can't resist this. He has atopic dermatitis.

too sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

feels like glue,and you can just peel it off,like it doesn't absorb.

No thanks.

Posted by marjaana on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gel made my skin really, really red and irritated. I don't know if it was the aloe vera itself or somethin else in it. I don't recommend this product if you are looking for an aloe vera gel - try something else!