Jason Natural, Sunbrellas, Natural Skin Care, Active Sunblock, SPF 40, 4 oz (125 g) (JAS-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

smells nice. okay for the body, but a bit weak unless you put alot on. a bit oily for the face but is much better sunblocker than others around.

jason sports sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

feel nice. smell just right.

very bad, I'll never buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like banana, very very oily, not good at all to ee applied on face.. even for body it's too greasy although they mention that it's not greasy 😏

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This sunscreen surprised form a good side. Pleasant smooth, well spreadable, delicious smell.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for a great product! :)

Great price, great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this since I have never had any trouble with the Jason brands. The sunblock is neither greasy or runs into my eyes. I wear this daily and it is pretty difficult to find a high SPF numbered product suitable for daily wear. Highly recommended.

Does not run in your eyes!

Posted by tamiriley on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I spend a lot of time outdoors and most sun screen products runs into my eyes. This sun screen does not at all. And my nose has not been sun burned at all since using it. It also does not feel greasy when applied to my arms and legs, even when being active outdoors.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i will order egain

Out of the several Jason sunscreens I've tried, this is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some of the other natural sunscreens are too thick, and some too runny. This one has the best consistency I've found, is easy to spread on the body, and effective on the face (which I use daily due to the harsh NZ sun). Highly recommend this product.

Excelent !

Posted by lucamiller on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A lit bit greasy but very good protection.

1 2