Love it!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've never really put a lot of "effort" into my nails before. Aside from the occasional nail polish, I typically ignored them. It wasn't until a recent event where a customer commented, "You really need to do something with those!" that I thought about nail products. Jason Natural's Nail Saver with tea tree has seemed to worked miracles for my nails almost overnight. The bottle is sleek and cute, with a brush that reminds me of the ones that accompany nail polish. You can apply the nail saver liquid to your nails just as you would polish. After a little while, your nails will stop being so shiny/noticeably wet and return to their normal texture. The instructions on the product state to apply it as needed. Since my nails didn't look "amazing" I decided to use it once a day for about three-four days. After a week of applying the nail saver, my nails have grown very quickly. They also look sleeker and healthier, and the nail saver has done wonders for my cuticles as well. Overall I like the product, the scent, and the results. For $6.51, this nail saver is a must have. I'm really satisfied with my purchase and think I will get a lot from this for the money. After recently getting into tea tree infused beauty products, I'm amazed at the power of the essential oil. If you are wanting something to make your nails truly shine, this is an essential buy.

we all recommend this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff runs the fungus right out of your toe nails without ever having to take dangerous and liver compromising drugs. Two times a day for a month or so...

It works but give it sometime.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked faster for me than those other products that sell at pharmacies. My toenail started to look better within the first week and after that you can see the fungus slowly going away.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My pinky toenail started to get thick and unsmooth so I started applying this. I only apply it before bed due to a moderate strength scent. So far, I had about 2mm of nail growth and they look normal again. I'd recommend this product.

EXCELLENT part of my foot care regime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Last year around this time I had thickened, discolored toenails. after my doctor dissuaded me from prescription anti-fungal medicines, I started to try out many different things. first and foremost, I want to say, that this one product alone did not CURE my fungus. It took time, effort, and care. I used this, and wiseways herbals' tea-tree foot powder(found on this site also) to bring my nails back to a relative healthy state. The powder kept my feet dry all day, and two daily application's of the jason's helped to eat away at the fungus. Then proper clipping and filing. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to treat their nails. With persistance, it does work!

My Nails Have Never Looked Better...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I kept nail polish on my fingernails and toenails all the time. I decided to go natural and my nails looked terrible. I ordered Jason's Nail Saver and my nails quickly turned around for the better. This has an odor because of the tea tree oil, but it's very tolerable and not at all as strong as pure tea tree oil. I use this daily on clean dry nails and there is a drastic improvement. My nails look naturally healthy. I highly recommend.

NAIL SAVER PLUS !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product twice a day for a couple years and if you looked at my toenails you would think that they look perfectly fine. But if I stop using it my nails would quickly get white spots that will continue to receed until my nail turn yellow and ugly. I am sure if I was able to get it under the nail it would irradicate the fungus but that is obviously the major issue with nail fungus. I also use it on MRSA breakouts on my face and it controls them as good as anything else I have tried.

NOT MUCH HELP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this product diligently for a long period of time because it seemed to slow nail fungus spread, but it hasn't worked very well for me.

Brought back some of the luster and shine that my nails had been missing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jason Natural has done a great job saving my dry nails that have carried over from the winter and having a job where I use my hands a lot. I have dry brittle nails. Using this product has brought back some of the luster and shine that my nails had been missing. I was happy with using an organic product as I don’t use a lot of nail products due to the harsh chemicals that I see in the ingredients. I followed the instructions and I used the product weekly. I am pleased to see the life brought back into my dry nails.

Helpful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product on the nails of both hands and feet after every bath. I never get nail fungus anymore, and my nails and cuticles are so much healthier. Love this product!