Contains parabens.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, but doesn't really help remove tangles or impart any other benefit that I can see or feel. Also, I expect a "natural" product to contain fewer harmful chemicals.

So far my favorite conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Combined with the Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, this product leaves my hair feeling clean+great.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gets the tangles out without weighing your hair down.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my daughter who has a scalp ailment....she says this works very well. Just recently ordered her second bottle.

Shampoo Works Better Alone

Posted by rabbit on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is very thick. It's almost like a skin cream. It seemed to absorb almost immediately after rubbing it into my hair. When wet, I noticed that there wasn't a slippery feel to it like with most conditioners. Because of this, there were times when I couldn't tell that I didn't rinse it out thoroughly enough and after my hair dried, it felt very weighed down and looked dull. After that, I made sure to rinse more thoroughly than I typically had with other conditioners. When rinsed thoroughly, my hair wasn't as weighed down, but it was still a little bit dull looking - not much shine. It did make my scalp feel cleaner and seemed to help with dandruff, however, I noticed that my hair and scalp were much healthier when I used only the Jason Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and no conditioner at all.

So-so

Posted by Kin-za on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I expected more from the air conditioner. It has the consistency of cream, very thick, is absorbed into the hair. The hair becomes too soft, they are deprived of elasticity. Conditioning is difficult to extract from the tube. Visit my page for more reviews...

My Tea Tree Experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the shampoo and conditioner seemed to have helped a little with my itchy scalp. The downside is it smells like dog shampoo. I have used other tea tree products in the past. They definitely smelled way better.

Horrible stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Takes the dandruff away. But has some estrogenic mimics. Be warned.

love this conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for soothing an itchy scalp, it smells great, and it leaves hair soft and tangle free.

Jason Natural, Treatment Conditioner, Tea Tree