Not good at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's too greasy and not good for my oily scalp.. It ended up leaving my hair oily and itchy and thinner... 髪がべたつきます。綺麗に洗い流せないため頭皮がべたついて髪の毛が薄くなった気がします。

Jason's Volumnizing Conditioner Is The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jason's all natural volumnizing conditioner is the best on avaiable and it allows your hair to breath as well. The low prices for these products can not be beat. If you have fine hair or are thinning you owe it to yourself to try this product.

Works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Went from thinning hair to non thinning hair in six years of using this product.

No Tangles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner works great. I love the fresh minty fragrance, and it gives my scalp a healthy tingle. My hair combs out smoothly after using it.

Like the ingredients without chemicals.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the ingredients without chemicals. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Worth the money you spend !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It does a great job in moiturising my hair. I m not sure if it really boost up my hair soley, since I am using it with Aubrey's ginseng biotin shampoo and scalp tonic. I can tell my hair is improved and it looks more healthy. It grows faster! I will definitly buy this again after I finished one.

Did not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Did not add volume to my hair...dried it out

Works👍

Posted by NatureHealth on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Volume has increased. It also makes my hair silky. Like the ingredients without chemicals. I love the fresh minty fragrance. It is very thick and you only need to use a small amount.The price is the best I could find.

I am loosing less hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product works and really feels nice on the skin. I also do not have to use an aggressive anti dandruff shampoo any more. I gave the product to a half bold friend as a present and in his case not much hair grew back. Do not expect that this shampoo can do miracles. It really prolongs the time until your hair falls out.

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Extra Volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What a fantastic conditioner for all hair types. This conditioner touches the hair and softens it quickly. It doesn't matter if it is curly hair or straight hair. It tames and conditions leaving a nice sheen as well. A little goes a long way!