Stopped Shedding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I will never NOT be without this shampoo. I am a female with thin, fine, wavy-ish hair. I have tried so many products over the years, but nothing seemed to work. I initially used it about a year a half ago, and my hair stopped shedding as bad and hardly no shedding of the newer hairs. Several people commented that my hair seemed thicker. I started on minoxidil (I know....vanity won out though) after I ran out of shampoo. I was getting new hairs, but still shedding pretty bad. About 4 mo ago I ordered the shampoo again, and now I am half way done with the second bottle and my shedding has pretty much stopped! I am so excited! I get pretty good volume, but have to say it dries out my ends. It doesn't really control my oily scalp much either, so I still end up washing every day. I use giovanni 50:50 conditioner which works great. The only thing I can say is try it for a while, and you may see a difference. I try to remember that it has taken years for my hair to thin so it will take awhile for it to thicken. I'm not looking for miracles, just to be able to not feel so self conscious about my scalp showing through.

Hair Loss

Posted by TedBare on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All the Jason hair thickening products are great. My hair began improving in just a few weeks of beginning it's use. After one month my hair was visably thicker and less brittle. I used to see lots of lost hair around the sink. Now virtually none! I think the main benefit is that it keeps the hair healthy and stops further loss plus repairs brittle and thin strands. I have combined it with silica supplement and my hair is improving with each week that passes.

ME encaaaaaaaaaaaaanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

es muy buen producto, aunque Jason no suele tener productos 100% naturales, éste parece serlo. Además te deja el pelo muy limpio y dura hasta dos dias, y eso que yo tengo el pelo graso y me lo tengo que lavar cada día, si o sí. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Excellent Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am looking for some organic shampoo without the harsh chemicals that is common in the normal shampoo found in supermarkets,when I was looking at the numerous reviews that this shampoo generated, I was pretty convinced and I bought 2 bottles to try. After 3 weeks of daily usage with the conditioner (also Jason's brand), I noticed my hair was better and after a haircut at the saloon, my hairdresser told me my hair was soooo much better (I had thinning hair) and I started to see baby hairs in places where I was loosing it..Excellent product really! Mark from Singapore

Jason Natural Thin to Thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite shampoos. But don't fool yourself that it will reverse, stop, or even slow balding. Jason makes no claims to that effect; the "thin to thick" bit means that each hair is given more "body" so that your hair feels thicker.

Big Fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yes, I'm a big fan of this product. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and it seems to work. Definitely cleans the hair and might provide that thickening/voluminizing effect, could just be my mind's eye looking at it though. But even just as a regulat shampoo it works well and has a fresh, light scent which I like.

I bought it twice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband he loved it poor thing he has been complaining of thining and losing hair..I surprised him he used it he loved it! so now he asked me for the conditioner and then I bought it for my best friend and they are both happy! my husband used to tell me that he had to shampoo it twice a day and by the afternoon his hair looked horrible..now he only shampoo his hair once a day and at night still looks beautiful. His hair is blond yet by the afternoon it looked dark brown..now his hair is blond all day long.

De verdad da volumen

Posted by artemisa on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado este champú, lo he comprado por recomendación de una conocida y la verdad es mejor de lo que pensaba. Tengo el pelo fino y el champú le proporciona un cierto volumen, sin llegar a notar esa sensación de sequedad que me da el de Biotina de Avalon Organics. El bote es más pequeño, lo cual lo cuento como positivo pues se pueden meter más cosas en el envío y me resulta más cómodo en la repisa del baño.

Great shampoo for fine hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I felt like my hair was thinning, which is very bad, because it is fine, as well. Since I am a female, this was a huge problem! Using this shampoo has made my hair feel and look thicker and healthier.

It is greasy and my hair fell out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's too greasy and not good for my oily scalp.. It ended up leaving my hair oily and itchy and thinner... 髪がべたつきます。綺麗に洗い流せないため頭皮がべたついて髪の毛が薄くなった気がします。