useless. Save your money

Posted by Reviewer3181801 on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a hairspray afficionado. This got good reviews, I am surprised. It is wet, takes forever to dry & doesnt give my hair the hold or texture it needs. I would not buy again. I have long, fine hair thats slippery, I need something that gives it a little body I'm sticking with Aveda by far.

NOT "Alcohol-Free" !

Posted by Reviewer1021572 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

WARNING! This product has changed formula and neither Jason Naturals or iHerb has bothered to mention it to anyone. This hairspray is NO LONGER NON-ALCOHOL, and a quick glance at the ingredient panel will confirm this. In fact, alcohol is listed as the 2nd ingredient, only after 'water', meaning it's got a LOT of it in there! Even if the Jason company was irresponsible in re-labeling it new formula, I find it disappointing that iHerb didn't take it upon themselves to list the updated ingredient list. This is very misleading mishap, and can even be dangerous for those who are allergic ro alcohol.

It Didn't Work For Me

Posted by BigNanc on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really love all of the Jason products, but this hair spray did not hold my hair. I have fine hair, but lots of it. When I used this hair spray it was like spraying my hair with water. It made my style droop :-( I really wanted it to work, but sadly it's not for me.

CHANGED NOT GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2244843 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

THEY CHANGED THIS HAIR SPRAY.IT WAS GREAT HAD ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. NOW ITS ALL CHEMICALS AND I WOULDNT USE IT. HAS ALOT OF ALCOHOL NOT GOOD AND 80% CHEMICALS? IT WAS PLANT BASED AND SAFE TO USE. NOW THEY ALTERED IT SO MUCH AND ITS LIKE BUYING HAIR SPRAY AT THE DRUG STORE.TOXIC! BIG CORPORATIONS BUY OUT THESE LITTLE GUYS AND RUIN EVERYTHING. BUT DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS,THAT WILL GIVE THEM THE MESSAGE. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Healthy Hair

Posted by Reviewer2316953 on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very effective at calming flyaways, wayward, bent and strangely waved hairs. Smells good.

Good stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this spray..I have highlighted hair and it's hard to find a spray that doesn't cake, get dry and eventually fade your color..this stuff is great. It goes on light, actually holds well all day without alcohol, and is never stiff. It smelled a little funny at first, but once it sits on your hair for a few minutes it smells really fresh and the scent lasts almost all day. I'll be ordering more.

The easiest way to thicken thin hair

Posted by Reviewer3021388 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The hair is not sticky after building up its volume by spraying.

works for me and has a nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy I found a product with no toxic ingredients that also works. You musn't use much of it. Just spray a little....be a little patient to let it dry and then it really keeps your hair in model.

Jason natural-thin to thick hair spray

Posted by Reviewer2602818 on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. My hair has never beeen healthier according to my hairdresser.I originally got it at the Vermont Country store for much more money. iHerb was wonderful.Very helpful customer service and very very fast delivery.

its ok

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

its an ok hair spray. doesn't hold so well but is all natural..makes your hair soft. don't really like the smell tho.