Curwavy hair is in love!

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product - I use alone or with a few spritzes of DevaCurl set it free before hand... depending on what the weather outside looks like for the day. No flaky build-up. I love the non-aerosol pump, and the 7 ounces seem like they'll last me longer than if it were under a pressurized bottle. Great product,I'll buy it again (as a matter of fact, I already have a back-up bottle ready to go in my "basket", I don't want to run out!)

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2777487 on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent product! nice texture, great smell, very effective to shape my curly hair. I'll buy it again

Nice and natural wave

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I dont't like very much the smell but it's working well with my long and wavy hair.

First class products

Posted by suebuzzandwoody on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Jason products for several years now and would not even consider using anything else. I was buying the products locally but then I found iherb, thank goodness. All of the products that I have used have performed so well and the condition of my hair is commented on daily by strangers for it shine and appearance. Thank you Jason Products and thank you iherb.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of lthick ong curly hair which goes frizzy without product. This mousse is excellent used with Giovanni Direct Leave in Conditioner under it and it holds well with no frizz and great curls

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice fragrance nice texture

Nice Feel to my hair

Posted by Reviewer1094268 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hold my hair well through out the day. I have a lot of hair and is heavy so styles don't always last. Also, there is no harsh chemicals!

Kiwi and Apricot a bonus!

Posted by Reviewer1586502 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great scent, wonderful volumizing quality. Jason products are usually a win!

Shiny, if too much - good product!

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, you just have to find the right amount to use, so that it doesn't make your hair shiny/crispy.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2881901 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the smell. Feels good, although some medium-viscosity product.So so.

1 2