Best

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best toner I've ever used, ever! I have oily, acne-prone skin that was really congested and nothing I was doing was helping with my breakouts. I switched all my skincare to Jeffrey James Botanicals, and what a difference! My skin is completely clear only a month later. This toner is so refreshing and beautiful, I think it's the key product that's been helping with my skin texture. Will be repurchasing!!!!

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1131393 on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best toner I've ever used. It smells great due to the rose water rather than that gross astringent smell in other products, it's not tested on animals and it's actually natural. My skin loves it. Fair to note I use their whole line though.

love it!

Posted by 5056233222298128491 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Light and clean feeling. A must if you love the line.

excellent toner

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells wonderful I sometimes use it on a cotton pad or spray on - it's not drying and seems to be working

Refreshing Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this toner, only I spray it on a dampened cotton ball. This seems to help my pores get extra clean, and seems to help reduce the white heads. I can never be out of this product.

Lovely

Posted by 4865528548761722389 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dermatitis and very sensitive skin. This product is lovely! I have been using it a couple of months and am very happy with the results. So good that I can't leave home without it. I even took the bottle camping. Please keep stocking it iherb.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer3276578 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time purchasing this. I first put my moisturizer on one of my palms and then spray this on it. I find that this gives it more "hydrating effects" if that makes any sense. It smells great and I love that it's cruelty free. Will definitely purchase again.

Good

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good