Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best toner I've ever used, ever! I have oily, acne-prone skin that was really congested and nothing I was doing was helping with my breakouts. I switched all my skincare to Jeffrey James Botanicals, and what a difference! My skin is completely clear only a month later. This toner is so refreshing and beautiful, I think it's the key product that's been helping with my skin texture. Will be repurchasing!!!!

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best toner I've ever used. It smells great due to the rose water rather than that gross astringent smell in other products, it's not tested on animals and it's actually natural. My skin loves it. Fair to note I use their whole line though.

Perfect face clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell of this toner (reminds me cheap cosmetic rose), however it cleans skin so well that I will be using it further for sure! Every morning and evening I use it after JJB face wash. Doesn't make skin dry.

My favourite toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love JJB products, especially this toner. It feels great, it smells good, it makes my skin soft. I just wish it lasted longer.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommend to use it after cleansing face. You need to use the same product cleaner milk

Refreshing Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this toner, only I spray it on a dampened cotton ball. This seems to help my pores get extra clean, and seems to help reduce the white heads. I can never be out of this product.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dermatitis and very sensitive skin. This product is lovely! I have been using it a couple of months and am very happy with the results. So good that I can't leave home without it. I even took the bottle camping. Please keep stocking it iherb.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Light and clean feeling. A must if you love the line.

excellent toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells wonderful I sometimes use it on a cotton pad or spray on - it's not drying and seems to be working

Nice