JUST LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Jungle Product - Beyond Organic Coconut Oil has become a favorite in our household. It has a terrific flavor and we use it daily. Positives are: lost 4 pounds without trying, joints (hips & shoulder) do not hurt any more, and memory seems to be better as well. It is definitely a win - win product. Thank you.

Good But....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought 3 jars so far. The first 2 jars I was impressed with the consistency, taste and real natural feel as I also use on my body and eat this too. The 3rd jar has so much dark and black color about 1/3 of the bottle that I just couldn't use it as I was grossed out. I realize that they lightly filter this oil which is great but there was just too much sediment for me to stomach. I will say that the first 2 bottles has a little of which I understand. The sediment can be "sharp" if you get any and I certainly don't want to swallow it either. I do really like this oil as I have tried many others as it just seems real to me. I might try again but I will wait for a time.

Really lovely Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the loveliest Coconut Oil I have ever used. I have tried so many! It is clean, fresh, simple and taste's beautiful. I highly recommend it.

Among the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, texture, freshness. It comes in a glass jar, and price is right in line with the other high-quality organic coconut oils that I like. My fave of the moment.

Good price, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the only coconut oil I've tried but I've read reviews on coconut oil products where some reviewers have said that the oil tasted bad for some reason but was not an issue with this one. It tastes great! I tried this product first because of the the glass jar, good price and because it's organic and I will buy it again.

has a fresh coconut smell and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've recently discovered the benefits of virgin coconut oil and have been putting it on my skin, eating it straight on a spoon and cooking with it. So far so good! This smells and tastes fresh to me. It has the natural, fresh "coconut-y" flavour that I love.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ive been washing my face and putting it on at night just a tily lil amount it seems to make my skin look and feel nice . love the smell too

Great Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste and beyond organic

Ok quality, but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried all kinds of coconut oil, from Nutiva, Artisana, Jarrow, to the Garden of Life. Out of all brands of about 10 brands I tried, I think Artisana is the best coconut oil on the current market by far. This brand in particular; very light in coconut fragrance (almost none coconut flavor), texture is fine, it's a fresh coconut oil due to the good packaging (not cheap packaging, bottle is of good quality with air tight lids). If you're looking for very coconutty oil, this won't be it, I would recommend the Artisana one. Won't be purchasing again as I don't think it's truly cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil.

Staple.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic, glass jar, nice taste, and works like a charm. I use it both in cooking, and in hair and skin care. A dab or two on my skin before and after shower, and a dab in the rice, and I am all oiled up and well. It will go solid in the refrigerator, but 5 minutes in the summer is all it needs to liquify out what you need.

1 2 3 4