Really good tasting ..

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

.. coffee, but the caramel-ish taste is really light. I'd say you don't need to sweeten this as much as normal coffee, but the difference is really small. Tastes and smells like your normal european coffee, so if you like those you'll like this. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Not as good as their dark roast

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a nice compromise between light and dark roast. I prefer the dark roast myself. I'm serving this for guests, as not everyone like the dark roast. :) I don't think that this is worth the full price thought. You might want to check this out when it's on a special price.

good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

One of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best I have had. Tasty

Tasty coffee

Posted by Ottilia on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Initially I bought because of a special offer. It turned out to be a good medium roast coffee - smooth taste, pleasant aroma.

a very nice coffee

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful, medium-bodied coffee. It has a smooth, slightly caramel-ly taste which is perfect as a change of pace from ordinary coffees. It is not a strange or exotic coffee; you'll be able to serve this to family and friends. Hey--I've used supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't. Visit my page (alloriginal)for more helpful reviews.

Impulse Trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this coffee actually, even though it was already ground (I knew that going in, I just usually grind it myself). I tried it when it was on special, and might buy it again.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This coffee tastes MUCH better than I expected.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love this

i thought it had great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got it because it was o special and I am back to order another bag before the price goes back up. I really liked this coffee. So I say get and give it a try. I would never pay full price. But that just how I am....always looking for a great deal...and this on sale is just that...a breast deal.

1 2 3 4