Good tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While drinking this tea, I feel the mellow flavor remain on my tongue and in my throat. The aroma of jasmine hangs around. The best way to make this great tea is cold-brewed. Add one teaspoon of tea leaves in a cup of cold boiled-water, place the cup of tea in the refrigerator for at least four hours. After four hours later, pour out the tea into your favorite cup and drink it within two hours.

esta muy bien

Posted by Pansinsal on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

es un te de buena calidad, con el punto justo de jazmin. viene en hojas grandes lo cual es de agradecer y los botes van hermeticamente cerrados.

good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the tea is good, no any strong artificial jasmine smell, but very gentle. The tea is tasty.

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for me. I want to drink green tea but I do not like the taste of just the green tea. This makes is taste soft and mild and very nice.

wonderful tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is full of aroma yet not too strong to the taste. Will definitely order again, I just wish it came in larger quantities.

Jasmine tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only had one cup. It was okay. I prefer coffee to tea but I think I would want to use this if coffee was not available.

The best green tea whith jasmine

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like jasmine tea antil I tried this one. Anyone who tried it, liked it. Πολύ απαλό άρωμα γιασεμιού. ωραία γεύση, ωραίο άρωμα, πολύ ωραίο τσαι. το μόνο που με ενοχλεί είναι η καφεινη και φυσικά η τιμή. το βρίσκω λίγο ακριβό. κατά τα άλλα όποιος το δοκίμασε, ξετρελάθηκε.

organic tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like organic tea.

Good after a Meal

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will take a cup especially after a heavy meal.

hardly tastes of jasmine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The leaves are not dried together with the jasmine blossoms, or not enough of them anyway. the smell of jasmine is too faint and the taste even weaker. disappointed

1 2 3