Help

Just Cherries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I gave these cherries four stars instead of five is because I bought these at the same time as a bag of the organic version to see if there actually was a difference. And it was. These taste a bit less than the organic ones so I had to take away a star. But they're just as crunchy as the other ones, and I like to use them in homemade chocolate and other snacks.

sour cherries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

find those cherries a bit puffy and sour, guess they're a good snack when you get the munchies, better in yoghurt, porridge or muesli than by themselves

just cherries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste good

nice crispy or soften n chewy

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice to flavour n colour yr plain vodka the organic one seems mo flavourful - mayb its my mind playing tricks ?

So YUMMY

Posted by Minna2theMax on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I devoured a whole bag of these in about five minutes. I am going to wait a month or two before ordering these again b/c they're a bit expensive, but knowing how much cherries cost, I believe the price is fair. Great product -- oh, and beautifully tart! I adore tart cherries, so this was a great find!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic, highly recommended. They are crispy, sweet and sour at the same time. they're a good snack by themselves. Guaranteed to buy again. It should perhaps be added that I am very fond of cherries.

Tart and delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved these. They are light and crunchy, and have that nice tart cherry flavour. Way better than dried cherries that they sweeten, and a great bargain.

I love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are a bit hard and a bit sour, but sooo good:-) Will buy again:-)

GREAT SNACK

Posted by PointBeaute on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The real Tart Cherry, so rare, and so delicious. This is for tart cherry lovers obviously. They are so good, they remind me of my childhood. Packed with antioxydants and melatonin. A bit expensive, but worth a healthy snack !

Nice snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Little expensive. Can get stuck in your teeth. But they taste great and make a really great snack. I eat them plain, in yogurt, or in oatmeal.

1 2