вкусные хрустящие ягодки / tasty crackling berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Очень вкусный виноград, пока грызем так, думаю добавить попробовать (если успею) в выпечку или в шоколад. В отличие от других сублимированных ягод эти плотнее и сильнее хрустят. На изюм не похоже совершенно! Впрочем и на виноград не очень похоже. Просто вкусные хрустящие сладкие ягодки. Very tasty grapes while we gnaw so, I think to add to try (if I am in time) in baking or in chocolate. Unlike other sublimated berries these crackle more dense and more strongly. On raisin not probably absolutely! However and on grapes not so probably. Simply tasty crackling sweet berries.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They are grapes, not raisins. Absorbs moistures quick but crunchy after putting into fridge. Too tasty, easily finished one bag

I love this product! Addicting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying this dried grapes, and I got addicted to eat these! It tastes really good, and it is such a healthy snack.

Too delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These things are dangerous, I could eat 3 bags in one day if my budget allowed it! Super crunchy, they're my favourite that I've tried.

Delicious

Posted by PointBeaute on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Those are a very sweet treat indeed! But a healthy one at least. Great with plain yogurt.

My Most Favorite Product in the Whole Universe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought just about one of every product in this line. I loved them all, but THIS one is the BEST! I am pre-diabetic, so I can't have dessert, per se, but a handful of these feel like a decadent dessert. Just pure straight-up grape goodness. So delicious! No preservatives, sugar or salt. Who could ask for more?

Just Grapes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been cutting calories, changing my eating habits and lifestyle, to keep my weightloss off and be healthy. These grapes are light, healthy, and delicious. I snack on them all day at work when I have the urge for a cookie or cake. I love them. Please keep selling them because I will alway purchase them. Also, I receive them in only 2 days after ordering them, can't beat that.

just grapes

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

+ crunchy and sweet + great to satisfy sweet cravings - pricey - I know it's natural sweetness from the grapes but I'd prefer it less sweet and now tangy

great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

IT's sweet, but it doesn't taste like grape, it's good though! I usually put it in yogurt or oatmeal.