Yumminess and goodness!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to find fresh or frozen blueberries in Greece and this is a fine alternative. They taste great, are crunchy and are 100% natural. I use them in muffins (big hit!) and sometimes I eat them straight from the pouch. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Glorious Scrumptiousness

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are incredibly light, so not too much shipping costs. They are dry, so they would keep for 20 years in an apocalypse (but only last for one week with me - I would suck at The Apocalypse). They go wonderfully in cooked dishes. I have made salmon with blueberries and it was heavenly. They are not pre-sweetened,which is the best thing of all. You can never find blueberries that are not sweetened! They do not have weird preservatives in them. I mean - a perfect product! Warning: You could dye jeans with the dark color that these leach out. My mouth looked like I had swallowed ink.

Taste great!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole family love these. The taste is very good, and the use is versatile. we use them in smoothies, muffins, in yogurt,and they are great snacks to put in the lunch box.

Good Value & Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2850167 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these to make granola or for snacks.

I've been waiting for this

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect dried blueberries without added sugar, fruit juice or oil, PURE BLUEBERRIES! That is what we need when we eat blueberries every day in breakfast cereals(hard to find some without any sweetener, if you'd like not to eat always the same one). These berries are quite much dehydrated(much more than Eden's or Stoneridge Orchards'), so I let them soak overnight in rice milk or almond milk, or directly in a muesli mixture that I prepare after dinner for next breakfast, and it is perfect! These have natural tart taste, and compared to these, the above mentioned two brands' taste too sweet for me. These berries are bigger than Eden's more like Stoneridge's, but drier.

Great Value, sweet and crunchy!

Posted by 5266728023651251878 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tired the other freeze dried organic blueberry but I like this brand much more! Less expensive and the berries are sweeter!

Amazing!

Posted by 4811223879047643063 on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought these to put into cookies. They held their shape and still gave off amazing flavour. The left over berries I just ate as a snack and I actually prefer them to fresh!

Perfect for traveling and for adding to smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1830355 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that, unlike dried fruits, there is no added sugar or preservatives... just fruit!

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes fine.

kids like it.

Posted by 4903124288565751658 on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

natural sweet and sour flavor, kids like it very much.

1 2