Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1259901 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son and I both love these crunchy little freeze dried treats. I've thought they would be nice on yogurt or something, but honestly, they never last but a minute or two and just get eaten out of the bag. Would have gotten a fifth star had the price been a bit lower.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1037408 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Eating it straight is nice.

Not good enough

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most of the mango pieces were hard and impossible to chew. Very disappointing.

Terrible!

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would give negative stars for this product if I could. I purchased three kinds of “Just Tomatoes Etc!” fruit and I am unhappy with all of them. I bought Just Banana, Just Mango and Just Apple (which is not JUST apple it also has citric acid and ascorbic acid in the ingredients. These are all disgusting, they are nothing like normal dried fruits, they are very light and the crunch is like you are eating a Crunchie bar, there is no chewiness at all, there is NO flavour in them. What a waste of money. This is by far my most disappointing purchase from iherb.

yum!

Posted by 5720766796408031088 on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

these mangos are dehydrated as the products explains. The product is exactly as it should be. they are not dried, they are dehydrated. great product.

Just Mango

Posted by 5743307339157837768 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these super crispy and crunchy pieces of mango. Great for little ones too. I would definitely buy this again

Tasty

Posted by Elinapage on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh, I eat it all at once! :) I like these kind of dried fruits. Only there was a bit weird smell of this plastic package I think.