way to rigid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased several just tomatoes ETC! products and most of them were up to the normal quality and standards I have come to expect from both Iherb and Just tomatoes etc!. This order however, one of the products I ordered was of poor quality, i was not concerned as the two companies always stood behind their products, but the grapes came out one climb of grape gum and I called asking for an exchange. i didn't want another go roun of the just grapes because there was a reason the product came back the way it did and rather than suffer the same consequence, I decided to request the other product I liked so much so as to insure no more time devoted to this debacle. The customer service person could not exchange the items, she stated it was company policy that they must exchange the exact item no matter the cost difference, and can not make any exceptions. Well I need not tell your hat the grapes came better, but pretty much the same way, and I am no a disappointed customer rather than an avid one. It just goes to show, that you can have the greatest product in the world, the greatest marketing and the most money behind you, and poor customer service will loose you customers and bring you down every time.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These peas are good in vegetable stews and soups. Lots in the packet and tasty. Useful when I cannot get any fresh ones. Definitely buy again.

AWESOME

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for a healthy crunchy snack.. love these! and organic too! I hope this company brings out other varieties of vegetables in freeze dried form.. perhaps asparagus - that would be great! :)

Great!!

Posted by Cymriccat on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A bit crunch but lovely! Great snack!

Healthy School Snack

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We mix the peas and corn and give it to the kids for a healthy snack at / after school. The kids love it and I love that it is healthy!

easy-peasy!

Posted by yflournoy on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started carrying these around when my son was a toddler. They're very healthy but don't need refrigeration. Now, my son won't eat anything else!

crunchy noms

Posted by Mushie on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like to use these as croutons in salads or just a handful when i fancy something to snack on. i like to mix them with some spices to make the taste differ, favourite so far is a popcorn spice with butter/cheese flavour

Taste is horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good ingredients but the taste.. really not good!

Healthy Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes as good as fresh peas. Finished the whole bag within 10 mins.

Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There dried vegetables. Made my Ramen soup sing like a canary!

1 2 3 4