Organic and delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! Organic strawberries and nothing else added! I use them in baking, or eat them straight from the pouch! I wish they would come in a bigger container! The raspberries by the same brand are great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A pantry staple

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are a family favourite and I admit to feeling a bit anxious when we are down to our last bag without at least another 1-2 bags in the pantry. They were our go to travel snack when our 3yo was younger. These days we add them to sheep or goat yoghurt (we usually do a sprinkle of the strawberry, raspberry and blueberry by Just Tomatoes along with some macadamia nuts, pepitas, flaked coconut and bee pollen). They are amazing when added to chia pudding. We make our chia pudding using coconut cream and add some of these - they absorb some of the liquid and become a sweet and tart taste sensation.

A great idea but the flavor!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm torn here. I love the idea of organic strawberries in a bag that do not go bad and have nothing added. This gets 5 stars. For the taste, it's a bit like biting into red colored styrofoam and I could get past that but there is inconsistency from one strawberry to another: some slices are a flavorful and juicy delight, others are a sour and flavorless disappointment. So I'm not sure how many stars to give these. I'm not sure how else to eat them as I do not eat cereal so I can't comment how they would taste soaked in milk but straight out of the bag I can only eat about 6 or 7 slices and after that I get a sour, unpleasant taste to my mouth. Still I might purchase again for the health benefits.

Very yummy.

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great as snacks and with hot cereal.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great! Went through these very quickly. The texture is airy and light. Very flavorful. I like how there's nothing added, just strawberries.

Just Tomatoes Etc!, Organic Just Strawberries

Posted by Reviewer2807704 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These strawberries are crunchy and tasty. I am very pleased with this product.

LOVE them :)

Posted by Reviewer3156245 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

what's not to love...simple, sweet, organic treat. great snack for kids. they have a nice almost airy crunch to them that softens nicely in cereal or are great all by themselves. don't have to worry about them spoiling and are easy to take on the go.

soooo good

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cant stop eating them! We use them on ice cream, yougurt, in smoothies, as snacks in the lunch box etc.

Kids loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2078313 on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to carry and good with oatmeal!

Love These!

Posted by Reviewer1455639 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious! Sweet, a little tart, crispy (but they soften if you add them to wet things like oatmeal or smoothies). I'm going to order several more bags of these. I live in the middle east where it's hard to find organic strawberries. These are perfect!