Organic and delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! Organic strawberries and nothing else added! I use them in baking, or eat them straight from the pouch! I wish they would come in a bigger container! The raspberries by the same brand are great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A pantry staple

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are a family favourite and I admit to feeling a bit anxious when we are down to our last bag without at least another 1-2 bags in the pantry. They were our go to travel snack when our 3yo was younger. These days we add them to sheep or goat yoghurt (we usually do a sprinkle of the strawberry, raspberry and blueberry by Just Tomatoes along with some macadamia nuts, pepitas, flaked coconut and bee pollen). They are amazing when added to chia pudding. We make our chia pudding using coconut cream and add some of these - they absorb some of the liquid and become a sweet and tart taste sensation.

A great idea but the flavor!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm torn here. I love the idea of organic strawberries in a bag that do not go bad and have nothing added. This gets 5 stars. For the taste, it's a bit like biting into red colored styrofoam and I could get past that but there is inconsistency from one strawberry to another: some slices are a flavorful and juicy delight, others are a sour and flavorless disappointment. So I'm not sure how many stars to give these. I'm not sure how else to eat them as I do not eat cereal so I can't comment how they would taste soaked in milk but straight out of the bag I can only eat about 6 or 7 slices and after that I get a sour, unpleasant taste to my mouth. Still I might purchase again for the health benefits.

My kids love it

Posted by joyslin on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it

so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious! Sweet and crunchy!

Real taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous flavor, no chemicals. Great in coconut dream pie. Great surprize in puddings!

Healthy and yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We need this to our cereal.... yum!

Crunchy strawberry goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good flavour, good texture. I like these ones a lot.

So yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love them!!!

5 stars is not enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Incredible taste+texture-like eating fresh strawberries plus lovely crunch. Can't get enough!