Classic Almond Butter

Posted by KiMaLi on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love almond butter! I just use it in place of peanut butter. I use it a lot on apples for a healthy snack. Squeeze packs are great for when you're on the go or need something quick for the kids snacks. Single serving packs are just the right size for when you need a little pick me up in the afternoon. Use it on snack crackers, fruit, veggies or bread. Great tasting and enjoyable! If you found this review helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out our daily and weekly specials for some more great deals. Then go check out the freebies for a little something special for yourself IHerb is good about prompt shipping, so you'll receive your products quickly.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nicely packed. Great for storage and trips

great for outdoor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taste fantastic and I esp like the fact they are individually wrapped so I will not over indulge. good for hiking trip.

Perfect size and all purpose snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Provides protein, vitamins, nutrients, prolonged hunger relief and measured calories so you don't go overboard... this is good stuff! Not to mention the easy to carry anywhere packaging! No utensils needed!

Almond butter

Posted by nslnsl on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

- concept is great but not easy to squeeze all of it out - bit expensive +convenient + tastes good

Culinary use only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't eat it, just used it for baking. The results didn't get me excited. I didn't spread it in a loaf or bread, so I can't evaluate this product properly.

廣廣廣廣廣

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

廣廣廣廣廣廣

Yum yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love these :)

Liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quite good. But since no added sugar, does not taste very sweet, compared to other brands that I had used earlier. Also, it is not very finely ground, and is slightly granular in texture, though it is still very fresh and tasty. Would recommend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great on fruit nice texture

1 2