Good stuff!

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took me a solid 7 minutes to stir it to mix the oil into the peanut butter to make it smooth and there are still some chunks, but the texture and taste are great. Can't beat that it's much, much healthier than Jiffy and those other similar brands.

Love the brand

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love Justin's Nut Butters. The classic flavor is ok but I enjoy my peanut butter to be a little sweet, whereas the classic flavor tastes exactly like, well peanut butter. If you enjoy slightly sweet peanut butter (or are used to skippy type brands) go for the honey peanut butter. It's fantastic! Also the chocolate hazelnut flavor is divine! Better than nutella!

Finished this in a week.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband ate this entire jar with nothing more than bananas and a spoon. I think I got maybe a little bit on a piece of toast before he finished it all. He reordered it this morning. Unlike other reviewers our jar was not chunky or separated. Maybe we got a fresh batch but it was totally smooth and required no stirring. Will reorder in a week when the upcoming jar has finished. Great taste, all natural. Wish the jar was bigger but the product is quality stuff.

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little chunky and dry in places. Requires mixing.

The best peanut butter ever!

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband had some health issue and salt is his worst enemy. After he came home after surgery, he had great crave for peanut butter. We found some similar products and also tried home made ones too. This was his favorite and I also agree to that this is the best peanut butter I have ever tried. Absolutely we are reodering this!

Delicious!

Posted by 5108725304976231890 on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everybody should try!

Taste okay, but why does it have palm oil?

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got it ,finished the jar. It's acceptable, and no soy oil - but why the palm oil? Premium p. butter? No, sorry, not yet. Will keep trying.

So good

Posted by 5760069184756695151 on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm definitely buying this again

Going Nuts For This PeAnut ButTeR

Posted by 5284028232023074791 on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can catch me whippin this on my sandwiches all day erryday.

Doesn't require much stirring!

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I dislike about natural peanut butter is having to stir it upon opening. However, this didn't require much stirring and it tastes delicious!