Finished this in a week.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband ate this entire jar with nothing more than bananas and a spoon. I think I got maybe a little bit on a piece of toast before he finished it all. He reordered it this morning. Unlike other reviewers our jar was not chunky or separated. Maybe we got a fresh batch but it was totally smooth and required no stirring. Will reorder in a week when the upcoming jar has finished. Great taste, all natural. Wish the jar was bigger but the product is quality stuff.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took me a solid 7 minutes to stir it to mix the oil into the peanut butter to make it smooth and there are still some chunks, but the texture and taste are great. Can't beat that it's much, much healthier than Jiffy and those other similar brands.

Love the brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love Justin's Nut Butters. The classic flavor is ok but I enjoy my peanut butter to be a little sweet, whereas the classic flavor tastes exactly like, well peanut butter. If you enjoy slightly sweet peanut butter (or are used to skippy type brands) go for the honey peanut butter. It's fantastic! Also the chocolate hazelnut flavor is divine! Better than nutella!

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little chunky and dry in places. Requires mixing.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i really love it , its so different from what they sell in the grocery store ! taste so organic and fresh its even little bit liquidly, amazing amazing highly recommend it

The best peanut butter ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband had some health issue and salt is his worst enemy. After he came home after surgery, he had great crave for peanut butter. We found some similar products and also tried home made ones too. This was his favorite and I also agree to that this is the best peanut butter I have ever tried. Absolutely we are reodering this!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Everybody should try!

Taste okay, but why does it have palm oil?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got it ,finished the jar. It's acceptable, and no soy oil - but why the palm oil? Premium p. butter? No, sorry, not yet. Will keep trying.

So yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This peanut butter is da bomb. Super creamy, tastes amazing and only few ingredients. love it.

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm definitely buying this again