love it!

Posted by Reviewer1831910 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so fresh taste. definitely a little salt strengthen the sweetness. a little thick first, so you should stir well for spreading it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste, I eat it straight from the jar. A touch dry though, so be warned if that's not something you like.

Meh

Posted by 4711244410144400246 on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't crazy about the texture, especially after the packaging goes on and on about it's "revolutionary, life changing grinder" I had higher expectations.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2800544 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just fantastic tasting nut butter!!!

I eat it out of the jar

Posted by zoeblessing on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so tasty, I just eat it out of the jar with a spoon for dessert. It's so much healthier than any sugary dessert, and it's filling too. It smells like toasted almonds and tastes fresh.

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by 4762332782315513887 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I first switched from peanut butter to almond butter it took me over a year to finish the jar. Peanut butter was just so delicious and flavorful and almond butter was dry and unpleasant. When I finally got through my first jar I decided to try a different brand and came across Justin's. I love love love honey so I thought I might like this better. Boy, was this worlds of difference from the last brand I bought. I've had it less than a month and I'm already half-way through the jar. I put it in my oatmeal in the morning or sometimes when I'm craving something sweet, I'll put it on apples and have it with a nice cup of green tea. This stuff is seriously delicious. You'll find yourself just licking it off a spoon its so good. I've seen some comments say that follow-up batches have tasted completely different so I'll update the review when I order another jar.

Delicious!

Posted by 4665993804735154222 on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product - tastes amazing

Always delicious

Posted by 5690786160833804405 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Favorite by far

Love it everytime

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For any nut lover, this is a must!! Great on toasts and baguettes. Can't get enough of this product I must say.

Just Perfect!!! 완벽한 제품 강추!!

Posted by HJ-Michelle-Park on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's just so perfect!! I tried Maple Almond one before and Honey is a bit better for me. It's nutty with a good smell, not too sweet. Try this with apple and carrot, you'll find it has a totally different side from having it with a bread. 예전에는 메이플시럽이 첨가된 제품을 먹었는데, 허니가 더 맛있네요. 고소하고 너무 달지 않아서 정말 완벽하게 맛있습니다! 저는 사과, 당근이랑 같이 먹는데, 빵에 발라먹을때와 또 다르게 정말 상큼하고 맛있어요.

1 2