love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

so fresh taste. definitely a little salt strengthen the sweetness. a little thick first, so you should stir well for spreading it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste, I eat it straight from the jar. A touch dry though, so be warned if that's not something you like.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't crazy about the texture, especially after the packaging goes on and on about it's "revolutionary, life changing grinder" I had higher expectations.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't get enough of this product! It tastes so much better then other brands of almond butters!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just fantastic tasting nut butter!!!

I eat it out of the jar

Posted by zoeblessing on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so tasty, I just eat it out of the jar with a spoon for dessert. It's so much healthier than any sugary dessert, and it's filling too. It smells like toasted almonds and tastes fresh.

best almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

bought several times. best almond butter

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is some of the best almond butter I have had. The slight hint or honey makes it so delicious. I have bought it many times and I plan on buying it more.

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I first switched from peanut butter to almond butter it took me over a year to finish the jar. Peanut butter was just so delicious and flavorful and almond butter was dry and unpleasant. When I finally got through my first jar I decided to try a different brand and came across Justin's. I love love love honey so I thought I might like this better. Boy, was this worlds of difference from the last brand I bought. I've had it less than a month and I'm already half-way through the jar. I put it in my oatmeal in the morning or sometimes when I'm craving something sweet, I'll put it on apples and have it with a nice cup of green tea. This stuff is seriously delicious. You'll find yourself just licking it off a spoon its so good. I've seen some comments say that follow-up batches have tasted completely different so I'll update the review when I order another jar.

Delicious!