love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so fresh taste. definitely a little salt strengthen the sweetness. a little thick first, so you should stir well for spreading it.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste, I eat it straight from the jar. A touch dry though, so be warned if that's not something you like.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't crazy about the texture, especially after the packaging goes on and on about it's "revolutionary, life changing grinder" I had higher expectations.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't get enough of this product! It tastes so much better then other brands of almond butters!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just fantastic tasting nut butter!!!

I eat it out of the jar

Posted by zoeblessing on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so tasty, I just eat it out of the jar with a spoon for dessert. It's so much healthier than any sugary dessert, and it's filling too. It smells like toasted almonds and tastes fresh.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is some of the best almond butter I have had. The slight hint or honey makes it so delicious. I have bought it many times and I plan on buying it more.

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I first switched from peanut butter to almond butter it took me over a year to finish the jar. Peanut butter was just so delicious and flavorful and almond butter was dry and unpleasant. When I finally got through my first jar I decided to try a different brand and came across Justin's. I love love love honey so I thought I might like this better. Boy, was this worlds of difference from the last brand I bought. I've had it less than a month and I'm already half-way through the jar. I put it in my oatmeal in the morning or sometimes when I'm craving something sweet, I'll put it on apples and have it with a nice cup of green tea. This stuff is seriously delicious. You'll find yourself just licking it off a spoon its so good. I've seen some comments say that follow-up batches have tasted completely different so I'll update the review when I order another jar.

Delicious!