Wouldn't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All of the oil was on the top and burst out when opening the packet. Was really disappointed with this product.

Handy and delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these for trail running. I prefer them over the sweet, stomach pain inducing energy gels. More protein less sugary carbs. And it is delicious.

single serve goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect for travel and portion control. although i have the jar too soooo... :p

So delicious!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love these! They make the perfect snack (I love having it with apple). You do have to make sure you knead them before you open so it all mixes together, and it is thicker than other almond butter I've had. Highly recommend!

So delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife, which is a nuts butter "expert", was septical (probably too much sugar she said). But not after tasting it. For me, it is my favorite Justin's product.

So good you can eat it out of the packet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And I did. Yum. Healthy snack for kids.

party in my mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my new love. mmm maple...

Amazing

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This almond butter is just delicious! I can't really taste the maple, but it is seriously yummers and SO convenient to bring to work or just to have on the bag just in case!

Great flavour, not too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually go for flavoured nut butters, but I thought this was worth trying. I carry them when I travel, and they are very handy for that. The maple sweetness is not too strong, and there is subtle crunch to the nut butter (maybe it's the sugar). It's a nice change from my usual unsweetened nut butter. My only complaint is that it's very difficult to get all of it out of the pack without splitting it open, which makes it a bit awkward when travelling and without scissors!

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for on-the-go and for those who just can't seem to eat less than the recommended serving, this is good for controlling your portion!

1 2