Wouldn't buy again

Posted by 5217868427059795841 on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All of the oil was on the top and burst out when opening the packet. Was really disappointed with this product.

So delicious!!

Posted by 5331744191419636883 on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love these! They make the perfect snack (I love having it with apple). You do have to make sure you knead them before you open so it all mixes together, and it is thicker than other almond butter I've had. Highly recommend!

So delicious!

Posted by 5212950504507392763 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife, which is a nuts butter "expert", was septical (probably too much sugar she said). But not after tasting it. For me, it is my favorite Justin's product.

So good you can eat it out of the packet

Posted by Reviewer1084378 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And I did. Yum. Healthy snack for kids.

party in my mouth

Posted by 4796589484224095850 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my new love. mmm maple...

Amazing

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This almond butter is just delicious! I can't really taste the maple, but it is seriously yummers and SO convenient to bring to work or just to have on the bag just in case!

Great flavour, not too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually go for flavoured nut butters, but I thought this was worth trying. I carry them when I travel, and they are very handy for that. The maple sweetness is not too strong, and there is subtle crunch to the nut butter (maybe it's the sugar). It's a nice change from my usual unsweetened nut butter. My only complaint is that it's very difficult to get all of it out of the pack without splitting it open, which makes it a bit awkward when travelling and without scissors!

Yum

Posted by 4878833004074470087 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for on-the-go and for those who just can't seem to eat less than the recommended serving, this is good for controlling your portion!

Great for on the go

Posted by 5226386329520428910 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the squeeze pack idea- so great for on the go. Even more delicious if you bring an apple (or any fruit!) along with you, and just eat them both together! The maple almond butter tastes pretty good (not too sweet or salty)- just don't forget to squeeze and mix before opening the packet otherwise you just get chunky, unflavoured pb and all the good stuff at the bottom!