Overly sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find it ironic that this brand was so sickly sweet considering the "this might not taste like sugar" disclaimer on the box. I found it unpalatably sugary and revoltingly sweet while being overly salty simultaneously. Not fir me.

A new favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This nut butter is my new favourite flavour! Perfect smeared on apple slices of just on it's own, the vanilla gives it a sweet little extra kick.

So good!

Posted by Leizel on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It's fantastic on whole wheat toast topped with sliced banana. The squeeze packs are good for portion control, too. The vanilla flavor is pretty subtle, but it still tastes great.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My new favorite almond butter! not too sweet

My Running Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my snack for long runs or a quick breakfast before a morning run. Great stuff.

Perfect little snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super convenient, delicious, natural protein on the go. A+ on bananas. It's almond butter, stepped up a notch. Love it. Not too sweet!

wonderful!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

so recommended! :) it´s my first justins nut butter and i love it! its a good pre workout snack, to spread into the fruit or wherever you want :)

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfully sweet and salty with a nice texture, can be readily enjoyed squeezed straight from the pack or smoothed onto fruit or rice cake. A non-guilty sweet treat.

Vanilla AB Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this almond butter for sure! its perfectly sweet and very thick and still has a strong almond flavor.

Good but simply not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rate is based on my personal taste since vanilla is not a savour it like particularly. But it is nerverless a very good product you must try. Maybe I could be your 1st choice!