Good

Posted by AnnaLL on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These were okay. If you like the taste of kale, you will like them. However, I was looking for something to replace salt and vinegar potato chips, and these didn't quite do it for me.

love these ships

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love these ships they taste like rye bread to me, so its great together with soups:)

yummy chips!

Posted by x-tine on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, green, lightly-crunchy chips without being fried in oil. Great price for this type of product, too.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is really personal. I liked them and will buy again. I have a bad Kettle salt and vinegar habit, so I am happy for these... more healthy.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This flavor taste like cheese. It's good to add as a topping on rice. Although the chip shape is convenient, I would still prefer the leafy chips.

Ok, but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These were ok but I am not sure if I would buy them again. I know they are healthy, but they didn't have enough flavor for me.

A nice snack...

Posted by flowersnake on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

finally got some chips that arent deep fried.

strange,,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

those are ... ok... taste is ok (very salty), but weird texture ...

flat kale chips are not the same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i bought this product because i absolutely love kale chips. i especially like the crunchy leaves and when they are not evenly coated. this pack was a new "design" which means no actual kale shape, but a chips shape. I didnt like the flavour too much either. i think ther are better kale chips products out there. too much sesame!

chips