No toxic drugs here!

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product lowers my total cholesterol by roughly 80 points from a baseline of about 280 when combined with omega 3 fish oils! It also has lowered cholesterol for my wife by more than 40 points. We have no side effects. This is a natural statin without the toxic side effects of the synthetic, toxic statins prescribed by your doctor! I have depended on this product for several years now.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3080326 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Beyond Red Yeast Rice has lowered both my total and bad cholesterol. My physician wanted to know what I had been doing to lower my total cholesterol almost 100 points. Ordering from iHerb was easy and the product arrived a few days later. I am very happy with the service and product from iHerb.

Great stuff...been using for many years...

Posted by Reviewer1944437 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this elsewhere before iHerb carried it. It was $24.00 plus sales tax (7% here in Florida). I take one every other day and my HDL is good, LDL is good and total cholesterol is 170-180. Never any stomach issues and people I have recommended it to like it as well. Before I took it the doctor was always recommending a prescription statin. I'm male, 63 years old.

Did not agree with my stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2644537 on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended these to lower my cholesterol. I cannot take statin drugs because I have acid reflux disease and had problems with severe heartburn. She was hoping this product would not cause the same symptom. It did and I had to discontinue this supplement.