Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2220592 on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium has taken away all heart palpitations and muscle twitching. Keeps me calm, relaxed, and gives a great sleep without any digestion issues. A total winner all the way around.

Magnesium Glycinate is the most effective form of Magnesium to prevent Migraines!

Posted by Reviewer2561905 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you've tried Magnesium in other forms (eg. oxide, chloride, citrate, malate, etc) and it didn't help your migraines very much, don't give up. Instead, try Magnesium Glycinate (I take both the KAL and Solaray brands simultaneously together), the most effective form of Magnesium to relieve and/or prevent Migraines! It works for myself and thousands of other migraine sufferers, and it will likely work for you too! The following also works for me (I take all of these combined with Magnesium Glycinate as an effective anti-migraine stack) in terms of both migraine relief and/or prevention : Gastrodin (Life Extension), Rosemary (Nature's Way), caffeine (note : Coca Cola works a lot better than coffee or tea for migraines!), paracetamol / acetaminophen, and aspirin (did you know that last 3 are the ingredients for Excedrin, which ranks #1 as the highest rated anti-migraine supplement on Amazon.com?) Before using this anti-migraine stack, my migraines used to be so bad I would seriously contemplate suicide. Since using this anti-migraine stack, my migraines have been 90% under control (much less frequent and much less painful) for the last few years already! Please share this info freely with all fellow migraine sufferers that you know of, and save them too!

Good form of magnesiium

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend who works in the supplement section of a well-known health food store and is extremely knowledgeable about supplements told me that this form, and this brand, of magnesium is the best one to take.

Easily assimilated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this form of magnesium is easily assimilated in the body. I take 3 or 4 at a time to help me sleep and prevent night-time leg cramps, and there is no "loose stool" effect like with other forms of magnesium.

Absorbable form that helps

Posted by Reviewer3239755 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take this evening and bedtime, in two doses, around 800mg total. It is helpful for leg cramps, twitches, and certain resistant forms of low mood issues. It seems to help lift mood in many cases.

Worth a try for RLS symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1873364 on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this product to help with tingling and burning sensations in my feet (particularly at night)- a problem I've had for many years. It took 6 weeks of supplementation (with an initial dose of 3 tablets a day), but now this problem is all but gone - thus significantly improving sleep quality. I highly recommend this product. Just remember that magnesium deficiency is not cured overnight.

Works great!

Posted by 5203809810123670169 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems with my foot and leg cramping. My chiropractor told me I needed to take 400 mg of magnesium a day to stop the cramping. I began taking this product and it has worked for me. I love it!

Very Effective

Posted by 5665657162103044226 on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This form of magnesium has many benefits over other magnesium products. 1 Bioavailability. 2 Helps with anxiety. 3 Helps with sleep.

KAL Magnesium Glycinate 400

Posted by Reviewer1800335 on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle. :-) For once in my life I am able to grow long finger nails and I am 74! thanks to this product. It really works. Now I have to learn to work with these long nails, especially when typing. :-)

Sleep again!

Posted by 5375762063733856567 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of these before going to bed has alleviated my sleep issues and given me a far more restful night

1 2 3 4