Sour

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this Nutritional Yeast a bit too sour for my liking. I prefer the NOW brand.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, this brand offers the best deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than any other brand I've tried.

Good nutrition for dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got these to add to my dog's diet - she has alot of allergies and I found a recipe in a book that included this ingredient. Not that easy to find so was glad to find it here and at a reasonable price. Its a good source of B vits for her and I mix it in her food. Seems like it would be easy to mix into many recipes. I do believe this recipe is helping her skin problems. I'm glad it comes in a big box! I will order it again.

Synthetic vitamin b's!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so dissappointed to discover that this product is fortified with synthetic vitamins. I have not even opened it as yet.

Fantastic product at a fantastic price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely shopped around for nutritional yeast, and this was the best price I found. I use it in cooking and have found it has a nice flavour.

great stuff.

Posted by thesavagesage on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to take 2 tablespoons of this every day. It's great to be able to get such a deal at iherb. I put it in my salad dressing as a nutritional boost.

I don't know...

Posted by annannaljuba on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read multiple times people describing the taste as parmesan-cheese like. I'm confused, because it really tastes nothing like parmesan, wich is why I bought it. But as far as yeast goes, the taste is not bitter at all.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome- every bit as good as Red Star. Great flavour.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love this yeast as a cup of soup. The nutritional profile is excellent and with a pinch of Celtic salt added the taste is really delicious. The instructions are on the container. It gives a real boost in B vitamins to your diet.

so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's fortified. tastes good. will guy again. and again.