Sour

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2010

I find this Nutritional Yeast a bit too sour for my liking. I prefer the NOW brand.

Good nutrition for dog

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Dec 22, 2009

I got these to add to my dog's diet - she has alot of allergies and I found a recipe in a book that included this ingredient. Not that easy to find so was glad to find it here and at a reasonable price. Its a good source of B vits for her and I mix it in her food. Seems like it would be easy to mix into many recipes. I do believe this recipe is helping her skin problems. I'm glad it comes in a big box! I will order it again.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, this brand offers the best deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than any other brand I've tried.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Apr 23, 2013

i use this more for the taste than the nutrient profile, but the taste is vey good (not bitter) and "cheesy". it comes in a big box and lasts for a long time. the best nutr.yeast i have tried :)

really good....if only it wasn't always out of sock

Posted by shellloid on Oct 18, 2013

This is one of my favourite nutritional yeasts. I love the flavour of this one and it's an added bonus that is the cheapest I can find. If only it wasn't out of stock for the majority of the time.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Apr 09, 2010

One of the best tasting nutritional yeasts out there. I've tried a few others that were more bitter and not as tasty!

Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2124006 on Aug 22, 2010

I had a very pleasant and smooth transaction when ordering my product. It came in the mail within the time frame that was mentioned and I was very happy indeed with the whole process. My product is also excellent and it helps me to make a yummy sauce for fettechine that is creamy and almost like cheese. wonderful!!

I buy this product monthly!

Posted by Reviewer1510790 on May 05, 2011

Being Vegan, you tend to use alot of Nutritional yeast... therefore, KAL is great because it is tasty, cheap on IHerb, and big enough to last a month or so!

Hard to eat

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

It is a really good vitamin b product, but I have trouble eating it, it has a strong flavour...So i have 2 biig tubs taking up all my space in the cupboard lol... But I am sprinkling some on top of the kids food and they dont sem to mind so thats a good thing!! For me, Id rather take the Vitamine B complex tablets by natural factors, easy to take and no taste:)

Nooch

Posted by Reviewer2228833 on Apr 17, 2011

I love this product. Nutritional yeast is a newly found food pleasure of mine. I sprinkle it on salads, or make sauces with it. You also cannot beat iHerb's prices! Container was not nearly as full as I thought it would be. There was also NO seal on the package. I expected it to be sealed with something, but NOTHING. Maybe this was a unique flawed contained that I as sent, not sure. Next time I'd feel better if my product WERE indeed sealed.