Flytende stevia

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Er enklest hvis du skal blande i kalde vesker, feks saft. Denne her kan jeg gå god for. Har prøvd utrolig mange sorter stevia, og denne er den beste flytende etter min smak. Det er ingen bitter ettersmak på den

From another stevia snob!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's true! This is simply the BEST. I found it several years ago after trying quite a list of others. I still occasionally give others a try to see whether they have caught on... NOPE. This is still definitely the very best.

Misleading Info Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It containes maltodextrin from corn so it's not pure stevia as it's claims to to be.

The best tasting stevia liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too bad that it is discontinued, I buy a lot from iHerb and they sold it at a good price. I have to find another site to buy from now, iHerb should be concerned that I am "shopping around". After trying many brands Kal has the best sweetness and no aftertaste, I will not buy anything else! (But I will have to buy it somewhere else)

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I tried this I didn't think I liked stevia but this actually gives a nice mild sweetness, not bitter & no icky after taste.

KAL-Pure-Stevia-Extract-4-fl-oz good price and quick ship

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

KAL-Pure-Stevia-Extract-4-fl-oz good price and quick ship

Absolutely the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used many brands and forms of stevia, both powder and liquid, and this one is by far the best I've ever had. No after taste; just sweetness. I'm so glad to see the KAL Stevia back at iHerb!

Kal Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even though this product is not 100% pure Stevia it's the only brand I found that gives a great taste.

A lot more than it seems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Tastes great, easy to serve because of the dropper, a nice consistency. I thought the bottle would run out quickly but there are probably thousands of servings in here. I don't taste any bitterness or odd aftertaste.

It was good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now I see it is discontinued. Boohoo!

1 2 3