Flytende stevia

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Er enklest hvis du skal blande i kalde vesker, feks saft. Denne her kan jeg gå god for. Har prøvd utrolig mange sorter stevia, og denne er den beste flytende etter min smak. Det er ingen bitter ettersmak på den

From another stevia snob!

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's true! This is simply the BEST. I found it several years ago after trying quite a list of others. I still occasionally give others a try to see whether they have caught on... NOPE. This is still definitely the very best.

The best tasting stevia liquid

Posted by Reviewer2846560 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too bad that it is discontinued, I buy a lot from iHerb and they sold it at a good price. I have to find another site to buy from now, iHerb should be concerned that I am "shopping around". After trying many brands Kal has the best sweetness and no aftertaste, I will not buy anything else! (But I will have to buy it somewhere else)

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2911515 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I tried this I didn't think I liked stevia but this actually gives a nice mild sweetness, not bitter & no icky after taste.

Misleading Info Again

Posted by 5225181593796516742 on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It containes maltodextrin from corn so it's not pure stevia as it's claims to to be.

Kal Stevia

Posted by 4865602030816756953 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even though this product is not 100% pure Stevia it's the only brand I found that gives a great taste.

A lot more than it seems

Posted by Reviewer3295615 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Tastes great, easy to serve because of the dropper, a nice consistency. I thought the bottle would run out quickly but there are probably thousands of servings in here. I don't taste any bitterness or odd aftertaste.

It was good

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now I see it is discontinued. Boohoo!

Not such a strong after taste as other stevia

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is literally the best stevia I have found, it has much less of the stevia after taste than other brands. I have never liked the after taste of stevia and it has previously limited my use of it. However this one is really pretty good. It still has a bit of after taste but no where near as much and is quite tolerable. I have now used it in a chocolate slice thing I make to give it sweetness and it works very well. Chocolate Slice: I use 3tblspn Cacao powder, 3tblspn coconut oil, 150gms butter, handful of shredded coconut,handful of dehydrated almonds (that is raw almonds soaked for 24hrs in water and a bit of real salt and dehydrated for 24hrs),also add sometimes a bit of dried fruit and of course stevia to sweeten...can use raw honey if you want too.

Great.. its just Great