From another stevia snob!

Posted by Reviewer2441510 on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's true! This is simply the BEST. I found it several years ago after trying quite a list of others. I still occasionally give others a try to see whether they have caught on... NOPE. This is still definitely the very best.

Flytende stevia

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Er enklest hvis du skal blande i kalde vesker, feks saft. Denne her kan jeg gå god for. Har prøvd utrolig mange sorter stevia, og denne er den beste flytende etter min smak. Det er ingen bitter ettersmak på den

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2911515 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I tried this I didn't think I liked stevia but this actually gives a nice mild sweetness, not bitter & no icky after taste.

The best tasting stevia liquid

Posted by Reviewer2846560 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too bad that it is discontinued, I buy a lot from iHerb and they sold it at a good price. I have to find another site to buy from now, iHerb should be concerned that I am "shopping around". After trying many brands Kal has the best sweetness and no aftertaste, I will not buy anything else! (But I will have to buy it somewhere else)

Misleading Info Again

Posted by 5225181593796516742 on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It containes maltodextrin from corn so it's not pure stevia as it's claims to to be.

KAL Stevia (Liquid) - The best stevia from a stevia snob!

Posted by Reviewer1993361 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely picky about my stevia after trying so many brands. KAL Stevia has no crazy aftertaste and bitterness. However, if you overdo it, you can start tasting the bitterness, but the great thing is that you hardly ever reach that point because just a pinch is enough for most foods (coffee, yogurt, cereal, etc.)!

Best Stevia Product Around!

Posted by Reviewer2659730 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried alot of different brands of stevia and Kal is the best as far as taste. I use this brand only every day and its as if I'm using sugar because it tastes so close to sugar. Would never consider changing brands because I'm very satisfied with this kind and the price was very reasonable so when ordering I always order more than one bottle. This product is the best. Super fast shipping as well!

KAL Stevia extract

Posted by Reviewer1886477 on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and a very smooth flavor. Will buy again and the price can't be beaten.

best stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1673820 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes great!

Great stevia

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stevia product has no bitter aftertaste and it's quite good. For a cup of milk, 3 drops are enough. A cup of milk and coffee 4 drops. It will last a long time.

1 2 3