WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective brand i have used for hair loss. I will always have this. It has also made my skin very nice and my eyelashes longer, thicker and stronger. Results take a little time but it is definatly worth it.

Excellent Emu Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I hate to give another positive review because the price has already increased, probably due to popularity... but this is a fantastic product. It has no detectable odor (which I was worried about) and is a wonderful moisturizer. It is non-comedogenic and has anti-inflammatory properties. I use it on my skin, hair and scalp.

EMU oil and iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

First, iHerb sent me my emu oil in about two minutes. I received it immediately and it was packaged quite conscientiously within a ziplock plastic bag to prevent the possible messy postal possibility. Second, the oil was insanely reasonably priced, as the Aussies insist should be the case, since it is so cheap in the homeland. Last, my skin literally soaks it up and everything they say about it is true, as far as it being OIL that turns completely "dry" within minutes of application. I don't know yet if I am ten years younger but I can certainly say it is the best moisturizer I have ever used and my skin loves it. This emu oil is NOT gross, as some folks say some of the oils are... it smells fine, is refined and smooth, and doesn't cause my skin to break out, miraculously. Too bad I'm vegan though... it is a little hard on the conscience, but just a little. :)

Help my wife with raynauds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife has raynauds phenomenon which can cause splits/cracks, and even ulcers to develop in the fingers due to dryness and poor blood circulation brought on by the raynauds. Since using this product on a regular basis (everyday), my wife has been split free for several years.

Very good, but not a magic elixir for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had some serious eczema for 2 months on my face and arm. I had tried acupuncture, and I worked with a homeopath, tried various scent-free moisturizers, but nothing really helped. Then I heard about Emu Oil. It was the best moisturizer I tried. My face especially felt relief after 2-3 days, but after a week of constant use it didn't clear the eczema. I ended up taking topical steroids which knocked it back (if you are considering steroids, remember they only treat symptoms -- keep looking for the underlying cause). Emu Oil is great, but some websites promise magic cures which didn't work for me. And when I put it on my arm, it got on my shirts which required drycleaning. Still I do highly recommend this oil. I would be willing to pay twice the price for such an effective moisturizer.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this Emu oil on my hair along with jojoba oil. I am on my second order. My hair is staying soft and shiny and does not have to be permed as often. I have lots of new growth.

Would Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was first unsure because of the color of the produc. Due to in the past the emu oil i purchased was a yellowish color. My suspension change with continued use of the product. I love it and will buy again. Its an extremely excellennt moisturizer for both fact and body. I am an African American female you suffers from oily skin however this product did not at all make face oily or break out. It actually helped to regulate and rid my blemishes!!!

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This oil is fantastic! really works on eczema and any kind of irritations, I tried emu oil from other companies, but so far this is the one that works best!

Numbs arthritis pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this oil for my mom that has arthritis in the fingers of her hands. It does work very well. She says that she feels the oil penetrating into her skin and it numbs the pain. I will definitely order again.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It only takes a drop for my entire face. Makes the skin feel like velvet. Over time I think this will really benefit my aging skin.