Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Kare-N-Liver is one of my favourite supplements of all time. Being a naturopath, who has spent years working in health food stores, I can tell you that I have tried a LOT of products. Kare-N-Liver boosts my energy levels (finding the motivation to exercise is a cinch!), reduces my stress, and improves my digestion (indigestion, especially of fats, is often related to a congested liver). I do not think that there are any panaceas, or wonder drugs, on the natural health market, as I think that it is unreasonable to expect one product to cure all that which ails us. That said, Kare-N-Liver is one of the closest that I have ever found. It is right up there with Transformation Digest, New Chapter and Garden of Life whole food multivitamins, and Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima (probiotic). I cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Repairing NSAID damage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For nearly 18 years I was prescribed ibuprophen and naproxen in high doses for arthritis. As a result, I was informed of "probable" liver damage due to prolonged use of NSAIDS. I've been using Kare N Liver for three years and my liver seems to have stabilized, according to my new doctor.

Great for the veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for more than ten years. Whenever I stop, the veins in my legs hurt. I wouldn't be without this stuff.

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because my last blood test showed an abnormally high lever enzyme level. I went back for another blood workup after taking Kare-N-Liver for a about a month and my results were normal. I don’t know what else to attribute the turnaround to except taking this supplement.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When-ever I need extra energy for the day, I take one or two of these.

KARE n HERBS KARE N LIVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with this product..... have been using for 6 months or more.... can see marked difference in myself. Would recommend. Patty Q.

Kare-N-Liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using Kare-N-Liver for some time now and would recommend it to anyone with liver problems.

better safe than sorry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of those products I use based on research as to what is beneficial for one's liver. Living in a country in which alcohol is a daily social expectation, it feels safer to know I'm taking a supplement known to cleanse and care for my liver. However, my skin tone, nails and hair have all seemed much brighter, stronger and shinier since adopting this product into my daily supplement routine.

Maintaining a healthy liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We all expose ourselves to pollutants each day this fills the liver with unwanted contaminants, this product protects the liver and the rest of your body from unwanted free radicals.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these sound like miracle workers, but have not noticed any change

1 2 3