Tranquility Kare- works very well

Posted by Reviewer1028415 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

very good sleep herb

Posted by Reviewer1810778 on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Jun 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1567081 on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product occasionally

Work like a 'dream'

Posted by Reviewer1589775 on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend Tranquility Kare - they work really well.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2733865 on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it works well, nothing more to add

Calming

Posted by Reviewer2599720 on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this when he is feeling stressed and anxious. It is amazing how much it calms him. I can SEE the difference in him. I highly recommend this product to anyone who feels constantly stressed and anxious on a regular basis.

1 2