Help

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this in soups, under stir fry, or just as a side. It gives a nutty, fullbodied flavor to anything I add it to. It freezes well after its cooked so I put it in serving size pkgs and its ready to be added to store bought soup or a frozen dinner for a hearty quick meal.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and nice texture.

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both love the Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf for a side dish or even just a meal by itself. When using as a meal, we put some cheese in it after it is cooked, which makes it very tasty.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very healthy and taste great as well!

Quality Product with Affordable Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cooked in rice cooker and serves with fish curry. Yummy!

LOVE this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, versatile, packaged in a handy size. Chewy goodness! I boil it for a few minutes, turn off the heat and let set for an hour or even overnight. I then cook for 5 more minutes later. You can do this at night and cook the next morning if you are eating it for breakfast. (Saves energy.) (I know I'm crazy but sometimes I like to eat this Kashi like a hot breakfast cereal with raisins, cinnamon and milk!) Also great as salad-y side dish: cukes, tomatoes, purple onions, etc with a vinaigrette dressing of your choice.

Great Kashi.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in rural South Texas and can never find this product, which I grew to love years ago. So glad to be able to find it again

my favorite breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product since 2004 and eat it year-round for breakfast. It began to disappear from the markets in the small town of Frankfort KY and then in Lexington KY a couple of years ago. The internet was my only source for purchasing it, and obviously I love the product. Please keep it available. Thank you

Kashi pilaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Superb for breakfast cereal.

Kashi Pilaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Delivery from iHerb was speedy, the price was right and there doesn't seem to be anything else on the market quite like this whole grain treat. It can be eaten like a cereal or a rice. I mix it with veggies or seafood and it's a meal.

1 2 3