Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought it should be cooked. Actually it was puffs great to eat straight. It really makes you feel full.I will order again.

Long time user

Posted by newday on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating this cereal since it came out in the 80's. The box is much smaller and the cost higher but I still buy it. It's listed GMO free, it's fresh, great with milk or alone.

Puffs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good cereal however, I prefer the 7 grain flakes. They have more body!

Best breakfast cereal - not sugared to death!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So many people are used to hyper-processed, sickeningly sweet breakfast cereals that they don't know what to make of this. Being semi-puffed it holds up well and has a nice crunch. With vanilla rice milk and sliced bananas, it's the best.

Great add-in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I added it into my granola to give it that something extra. Tastes great on it's own or in cereal or as a snack.

Not crispy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not crispy at all but healthy. and i like how it increases the volume of my cereal bowl with such a low calorie content. makes me feel fuller so i wont snack afterwards. get additional 5% off using code B W H 8 7 3

Good

Posted by YagmurVegan on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But full of rice puffs wich isn't thick like wheat puffs it is very thin puffs. And unsweetened remember. Taste a bit like popcorn but lighter

Filling But Tastless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well.. got this awhile back .. and it is perfect for weight loss because it's so low in calorie compared to the amount you get however it's a bit tasteless? Or id rather say it has an earthy taste which you might need to add in some sweetners as to mask that taste

Nice salt-free option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most breakfast cereals seem to have far too much sodium. This one doesn't have any. (0mg) I think it tastes fine, especially with fresh strawberries or bananas. My only complaint is that some of the grains are very hard, even after adding milk. It was hard on the teeth.

Husband loves, I think OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We used to eat this all the time, but now that we order it, I think some of the seeds and puffs are a little stale from the trip across the ocean. My husband doesn't seem to notice.

1 2