Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought it should be cooked. Actually it was puffs great to eat straight. It really makes you feel full.I will order again.

Long time user

Posted by newday on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating this cereal since it came out in the 80's. The box is much smaller and the cost higher but I still buy it. It's listed GMO free, it's fresh, great with milk or alone.

Puffs

Posted by 5741332332761333524 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good cereal however, I prefer the 7 grain flakes. They have more body!

Best breakfast cereal - not sugared to death!

Posted by Reviewer3147676 on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So many people are used to hyper-processed, sickeningly sweet breakfast cereals that they don't know what to make of this. Being semi-puffed it holds up well and has a nice crunch. With vanilla rice milk and sliced bananas, it's the best.

Great add-in

Posted by 4998575784077613519 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I added it into my granola to give it that something extra. Tastes great on it's own or in cereal or as a snack.

Good

Posted by YagmurVegan on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

But full of rice puffs wich isn't thick like wheat puffs it is very thin puffs. And unsweetened remember. Taste a bit like popcorn but lighter

Nice salt-free option

Posted by Reviewer1767372 on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most breakfast cereals seem to have far too much sodium. This one doesn't have any. (0mg) I think it tastes fine, especially with fresh strawberries or bananas. My only complaint is that some of the grains are very hard, even after adding milk. It was hard on the teeth.

Husband loves, I think OK

Posted by 5725428450395432373 on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We used to eat this all the time, but now that we order it, I think some of the seeds and puffs are a little stale from the trip across the ocean. My husband doesn't seem to notice.

some grain not "puffed"

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some of the wheat wasn't puffed right and the grains could break your teeth while chewing if not careful. Usually i get the honey puffs and never had a problem. This time i just got the regular puffs and am quite disappointed. I thought Kashi had better quality control.

disappointed :(

Posted by 5255997289050673767 on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it at all, the taste is awful